Planned Forum Maintenance - 24th May 2018

We will be doing maintenance on 24th May 2018. The forums will be read-only until the maintenance is finished.

Phoenix does too little damage

PsychoDonutPsychoDonut Posts: 10
edited November 2014 in Mercenary Discussion
I feel if I fire 20 rounds into someone they still don't die. I love Phoenix for his ability to self revive adding a lot of pressure to the map but I find his gun is too weak. Is there a card I can get to get a AR for him?
Post edited by PsychoDonut on

Comments

• SzakalotSzakalot Posts: 3,251
    I have two cards with either Crotzni (Nader's gun) or Kek (Bushwacker's gun) and phoenix is suddenly a real powerhouse!

His default gone is absolutely godawful at this point. From the change logs it wasn't nerfed damage wise, which means the newly found terrible feel of the weapon probably has to do mostly with HP buffs various mercs got.
    First!

48px-First_Blood.png?version=ee44701eadae9f5eb7db0d17c0edc6c9
  • ASDASD vienna.ATPosts: 107
    I play alot of phonix ... i think its a great supporcing merc...the heal aura works great if you are near your teammares
    i have 2 problems
    1. I hit nothing... obviously skill at my side is missing :)
    2. if i get some lucky shot the gun does no damage!
  • I got a green card that gives me the Crotzni and a few combat buffs and suddenly phoenix became a self reviving ninja.
  • I like Phoenix and im playing with it a lot. I have noticed that too! Its frustrating that you have to get 4-5 headshots to kill vs. sniper get you killed with one torsoshot.
    I get the point that medics have to be a little bit powerless because their healing possibilities.
    ..But I think that it could be good if Phoenix little more damage and sniper etc. would do little bit less? Opinions?
  • GamelCamel wrote: »
    I like Phoenix and im playing with it a lot. I have noticed that too! Its frustrating that you have to get 4-5 headshots to kill vs. sniper get you killed with one torsoshot.
    I get the point that medics have to be a little bit powerless because their healing possibilities.
    ..But I think that it could be good if Phoenix little more damage and sniper etc. would do little bit less? Opinions?

I love pheonix and all of his amazing potential but the problem is that they don't have any combat cards (that I have found) for medics. We need a card you can find that will give pheonix: A different Q, and differents combat buffs. If we remove his Q on one of his cards we can give him all the combat buffs we want and give him a AR and he'd be fine.
  • fetchingSeahorsefetchingSeahorse Posts: 55
    edited September 2015
    Hochfir works fine. It is very accurate and requires more aiming skill since a few stray bullets hitting do less for it compared to a few stray crotz or Kek bullets hitting. With good tracking, you can melt heads.
  • CCP115CCP115 Posts: 1,426
    @Ardez @Amerika close the thread, that was a hell of a necro
This discussion has been closed.