from thunder come a new merc (no name for now)

i've saw a lot of people complaining that thunder flash hurt and not really usefull compared to slow and its just a simple addition
so i thought of a fast merc with crowd control pretty much like thunder
my idea is taking out thunder flash and give it to this fast merc. the idea is a merc that would blind the ennemy team and shoot from everywhere so the ennemy cant know where he is actually with thunder if you flashed only you run away from him since he is really slow then turn to him and rejoin the fight or even guessing where he is by fellowing the hurt marks ( dont know how to call them) when he shoot at you . so with it will give the impression that its shooting from everywhere since it fast and the main idea of db is '' keep moving''
tell me what do you guys think i know its badely constructed + maybe the worst idea in the forum but tell me what you think :tongue:
thx for reading

Comments

• NaonnaNaonna Posts: 849
    ogod, proxy speed with a flash bang and shotgun.... (sounds like what thunder should have been, but with the name Lightning.)
  • BluepandaBluepanda Posts: 26
    I think It could be a good idea in that when the mercs are blinded they can blindly shoot and probably kill something running with 80 hp rather than 170 hp. But I don't think it should be as fast as proxy cause, just no.
  • yesseryesser Posts: 325
    Naonna wrote: »
    ogod, proxy speed with a flash bang and shotgun.... (sounds like what thunder should have been, but with the name Lightning.)
    a shotgun could be op so giving it some light smg only like the hochfir or kek-10 could make it as someone that look too weak for a a shotgun recoil so he/she only use light smg and light pistols not like revovler and desert
    Bluepanda wrote: »
    I think It could be a good idea in that when the mercs are blinded they can blindly shoot and probably kill something running with 80 hp rather than 170 hp. But I don't think it should be as fast as proxy cause, just no.
    if they are blinded and with this merc high speed and maybe small hit area would be really hard to know where he/she is if fully blinded and with no burst dammage as shotgun so it wouldnt be OP
    PS : i will not be really present in the forum or even the game for a long time maybe in the whole next year so sorry if i dont tell you my opinions daily