My teacher looks like this man

ShenaynaysShenaynays Posts: 244
edited August 2017 in General Chat

So my friend made the joke that my old tech teacher looked like a hairy version of rhino. So i made this and it was scary how well it came out...

Comments

  • frostyvampirefrostyvampire Posts: 1,186

    I hope for you he doesn't see it

  • ShenaynaysShenaynays Posts: 244

    @frostyvampire said:
    I hope for you he doesn't see it

    we've caught him playing CS at school once, i hope to god he doesnt like db lmao

  • Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 2,295

    I wouldn't be suprised if he came into class one day just to teach you about miniguns.

    MakeMachinePistolsGoodAgain

  • GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 4,317

    @Lord_Coctus said:
    I wouldn't be suprised if he came into class one day just to teach you about miniguns.

    and lift weights

    and drink champagne

    Hope County Choir - Keep Your Rifle By Your Side
                                                                    
  • SorotiaSorotia Posts: 1,491

    @GatoCommodore said:

    @Lord_Coctus said:
    I wouldn't be suprised if he came into class one day just to teach you about miniguns.

    and lift weights

    and drink champagne

    If it's not from champagne...

  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 2,270
    edited August 2017

    Wait he plays csgo not db???? Thats a huge problem your gonna have to drop his class harder than the ban hammer being dropped on a scrub hacker.

    Post edited by Mc1412013 on

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • ShenaynaysShenaynays Posts: 244

    @Mc1412013 said:
    Wait he plays csgo not db???? Thats a huge problem your gonna have to drop his class harder than the ban hammer being dropped on a scrub hacker.

    small issue, he's a tech support guy who sort of just chills out in my tech lessons lmao

  • Enema_BanditEnema_Bandit Posts: 22
    edited August 2017

    Is it just because he's fat and you're just a little squishy thing? ;)

    Lately I've seen a lot of fatty hate in-game when playing Rhino,
    yet nobody is saying anything about Kira's WW2 German kommandant pants.

Sign In or Register to comment.