My @$!# luck on ranked cases.

Well I worked a lot to buy 2 ranked cases and guess what in the 2 cases I got 2 phantom cards and I don't even have it(and in my opinion he is the worst merc)

Comments

• I would love those cards but instead i got one for red eye...

• GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 4,318

@PyronPT said:
    Well I worked a lot to buy 2 ranked cases and guess what in the 2 cases I got 2 phantom cards and I don't even have it(and in my opinion he is the worst merc)

phantom gets buffed every new mercs came out

Hope County Choir - Keep Your Rifle By Your Side

• Proud Rhino card owner here.

• nokiIInokiII Posts: 574

well...

I'll keep my other ~3.5k points for the next season, no need to get 3 or 4 more trashcan worthy loadouts in the current skin.

nerf snippers.
  • SorotiaSorotia Posts: 1,498

@nokiII said:
    well...

I'll keep my other ~3.5k points for the next season, no need to get 3 or 4 more trashcan worthy loadouts in the current skin.

I'll take that Thunder if they ever add trading and you don't want it? :D

• MarsRoverMarsRover Posts: 2,043

@nokiII I'll gladly take that Phoenix out of your hands in 2020 when trading finally arrives.

Recognize my avatar? Click here for some great news! - Mars is the only known planet inhabited solely by robots.
    K72sOh1.jpg
  • PtilouiPtiloui Posts: 478

@nokiII Honestly, all those loadout seems great to me (depending on your playstyle of course), they each have a good set of perks and weapons. The vassili one looks weird because no MOA but he still has the mp400 and the bigger radius detection and +1 mag. The Aimee one was awesome when the grandeur was a great weapon.

• Best thunda card right there.

• Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 2,300

Aimee isn't that bad, you have drilled, and longer debuff range. Plus theres flying piggys if you need to get somewhere quicker.

MakeMachinePistolsGoodAgain

• WintergreenWintergreen Posts: 619
    edited August 2017

I can relate. I main Nader and Stoker. Fragger is cool, too. So, you can imagine how I felt when not only did I have the luck to get all 3 of them, I managed to get all 3 of their absolute worst loadouts! Woohoo!

Doesn't end there, though. Another terrible Stoker and the rest are meh at best. Duplicate Kiras made me rage and my eyelids twitch whenever I see that and can't even delete one of them. T65 Stoker would have been okay if I didn't already have it in crown gold...

@nokiII, gotta agree with what everyone else is sayin'. Hope you were being sarcastic lol. Every one of those loadouts is easily among each of their top-3 best, if not the best like your Thunder and Phoenix.

• frostyvampirefrostyvampire Posts: 1,187

@nokiII said:
    well...

How is the Aimee card garbage? That's the best Grandeur card for her (flying pig on squishy and drilled).
    But I feel you on the PDP Vassili

• ArtyrimArtyrim Posts: 216
    edited August 2017

Well is just random luck ,i played a lot ranked 2 and most of cards are just trash . From last event(cases) i got just 2 cards from over 400 cases and one i have already from ranked 2,same with the event before (when turtle came). I can't even trash them....
    Tell me how lucky can i be to get 3 identical cards and 2 . Btw my main is Proxy and as well Fragger

• Yeah, we need an option to recycle special edition cards. Making them hidden is one thing, but a lot of mine are starting to clog up my character/loadout selection screens. Seems like everyone has their fair share of trash cards built up and I doubt I'm the only one that wants to remove some, especially duplicates. A simple prompt warning you you're about to recycle a SE card and, voila, all done. That or just prevent favorited * cards from being recycled.

• @Wintergreen said:
    That or just prevent favorited * cards from being recycled.

They already are. :)

Forget the cobalt Kawaii stick, better listen to some Kawaii rock.