My @$!# luck on ranked cases.

Well I worked a lot to buy 2 ranked cases and guess what in the 2 cases I got 2 phantom cards and I don't even have it(and in my opinion he is the worst merc)

Comments

• I would love those cards but instead i got one for red eye...

• GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 3,838

@PyronPT said:
    Well I worked a lot to buy 2 ranked cases and guess what in the 2 cases I got 2 phantom cards and I don't even have it(and in my opinion he is the worst merc)

phantom gets buffed every new mercs came out

核P-MODEL-白く巨大で

• Proud Rhino card owner here.

• nokiIInokiII Posts: 540

well...

I'll keep my other ~3.5k points for the next season, no need to get 3 or 4 more trashcan worthy loadouts in the current skin.

nerf snippers.
  • SorotiaSorotia Posts: 1,413

@nokiII said:
    well...

I'll keep my other ~3.5k points for the next season, no need to get 3 or 4 more trashcan worthy loadouts in the current skin.

I'll take that Thunder if they ever add trading and you don't want it? :D

• MarsRoverMarsRover Posts: 2,043

@nokiII I'll gladly take that Phoenix out of your hands in 2020 when trading finally arrives.

Recognize my avatar? Click here for some great news! - Mars is the only known planet inhabited solely by robots.
    K72sOh1.jpg
  • PtilouiPtiloui Posts: 342

@nokiII Honestly, all those loadout seems great to me (depending on your playstyle of course), they each have a good set of perks and weapons. The vassili one looks weird because no MOA but he still has the mp400 and the bigger radius detection and +1 mag. The Aimee one was awesome when the grandeur was a great weapon.

• Best thunda card right there.

• Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 2,095

Aimee isn't that bad, you have drilled, and longer debuff range. Plus theres flying piggys if you need to get somewhere quicker.

Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    Sparps is bae.
    Thunder bangs you too.
  • WintergreenWintergreen Posts: 575
    edited August 2017

I can relate. I main Nader and Stoker. Fragger is cool, too. So, you can imagine how I felt when not only did I have the luck to get all 3 of them, I managed to get all 3 of their absolute worst loadouts! Woohoo!

Doesn't end there, though. Another terrible Stoker and the rest are meh at best. Duplicate Kiras made me rage and my eyelids twitch whenever I see that and can't even delete one of them. T65 Stoker would have been okay if I didn't already have it in crown gold...

@nokiII, gotta agree with what everyone else is sayin'. Hope you were being sarcastic lol. Every one of those loadouts is easily among each of their top-3 best, if not the best like your Thunder and Phoenix.

• frostyvampirefrostyvampire Posts: 1,145

@nokiII said:
    well...

How is the Aimee card garbage? That's the best Grandeur card for her (flying pig on squishy and drilled).
    But I feel you on the PDP Vassili

• ArtyrimArtyrim Posts: 177
    edited August 2017

Well is just random luck ,i played a lot ranked 2 and most of cards are just trash . From last event(cases) i got just 2 cards from over 400 cases and one i have already from ranked 2,same with the event before (when turtle came). I can't even trash them....
    Tell me how lucky can i be to get 3 identical cards and 2 . Btw my main is Proxy and as well Fragger

• Yeah, we need an option to recycle special edition cards. Making them hidden is one thing, but a lot of mine are starting to clog up my character/loadout selection screens. Seems like everyone has their fair share of trash cards built up and I doubt I'm the only one that wants to remove some, especially duplicates. A simple prompt warning you you're about to recycle a SE card and, voila, all done. That or just prevent favorited * cards from being recycled.

• @Wintergreen said:
    That or just prevent favorited * cards from being recycled.

They already are. :)