Planned Forum Maintenance - 24th May 2018

We will be doing maintenance on 24th May 2018. The forums will be read-only until the maintenance is finished.

Proxy's Beta Fighter Obsidian loadout still has eye patch

JasoJaso Posts: 126
edited August 2017 in Bug Reporting
Post edited by Jaso on

Comments

• SorotiaSorotia Posts: 1,538

I know I don't have the best eye sight in the world, but I don't see a eye patch

• NailNail Wpg, CanadaPosts: 3,534
    edited August 2017
  • XenithosXenithos Posts: 1,761Special Editor

@Sorotia said:
    I know I don't have the best eye sight in the world, but I don't see a eye patch

See @Nail and his post. the card itself has the patch, and not the in-game graphic.

I don't care how much you've played or how good your aim is - If you haven't touched the game at least twice in three months then I see your "opinion" as hot moot.

• SorotiaSorotia Posts: 1,538

Oh lol

Does that matter much? I mean if people care so much about a eye patch why don't they complain she is holding a hollunds when the card is equipped with a remburg?

• To be changed at a later date.

• NailNail Wpg, CanadaPosts: 3,534

mine never had a patch
    (Imgur

moop
  • JasoJaso Posts: 126

@Sorotia said:
    Oh lol

Does that matter much? I mean if people care so much about a eye patch why don't they complain she is holding a hollunds when the card is equipped with a remburg?

yes it matter much ... thats suppose to be unique loadout (and atm it has bug)

p.s honestly i dont get it why some ppl replying just for the sake of posting

• JasoJaso Posts: 126

@XsnipergirlX said:
    To be changed at a later date.

yes they said that while ago ... and they fixed all loadouts but this
    so i made a post. i guess nobody notice it cause its pretty rare card