Planned Forum Maintenance - 24th May 2018

We will be doing maintenance on 24th May 2018. The forums will be read-only until the maintenance is finished.

[ Another merc idea!!! yey.... ] Gorgon

SweetGenocideSweetGenocide Posts: 380
HP : 90

Speed : 440

Nationality : Swedish

Role : Fire Support

V-22 Sulfuric Acid Grenade : Gorgon throws a special grenade with sulfuric acid inside it, if it hits an enemy, the sulfuric acid will hit them, causing severe burns, and doing 10 damage per 3 seconds, the effect lasts for 10 seconds. If it hits the ground, the acid will splatter in an area of 2 meters, if an enemy is in the area, it will get the acid splattered on them, burning their skin for 5 seconds dealing 5 damage per 2 seconds. Medics can get rid of the acid by healing the enemy.
Cooldown : 50 seconds ; Maximum Grenades : 1

H-52 Tranquilizer Ammo : Gorgon throws an ammo pack, if an ally takes the ammo pack, they will have a tranqulizer bullet, if the tranquilizer bullet hits an enemy, they will get slowed by 5%, after taking the ammo pack, allies cannot take the tranquilizer bullet again for the next 60 seconds
Cooldown : 7 (per pack) ; Maximum Ammo Packs : 4

Primaries:

M4A1 (Main)

Timik - 47

Dreiss AR

Secondaries:

Sebstalt .7

Caulden (Main)

S&W

Melee:

Beckhill Combat Knife (Main)

Stillnato Stilleto

Cricket Bat

(So yeah, this is the idea. <-<;)
Post edited by SweetGenocide on

Comments

• BryckoBrycko Posts: 223
    Pretty decent. Standard ability, it's very similar to Stoker, but with the second ability it's definitly it's own Merc.

One gripe; Weaponry. It doesn't really fit the Mercs role.
  • Brycko wrote: »
    Pretty decent. Standard ability, it's very similar to Stoker, but with the second ability it's definitly it's own Merc.

One gripe; Weaponry. It doesn't really fit the Mercs role.

Yeah, you're right, gonna change it up.
  • FyrixFyrix Posts: 182
    edited August 2016
    Name meh

Weapons meh - I reckon stoker weapons

Abilities mehhhhh

I like the tranq dart. Maybe expand on this further. Like instead it's main ability. Or a gas that cause blindness. Mustard Gas grenade even.

I dont like these special ammo packs, they seem kinda silly and not viable.
  • Fyrix wrote: »
    Name meh

Weapons meh - I reckon stoker weapons

Abilities mehhhhh

I like the tranq dart. Maybe expand on this further. Like instead it's main ability. Or a gas that cause blindness. Mustard Gas grenade even.

I dont like these special ammo packs, they seem kinda silly and not viable.

yeah you're right, i'd rather just give her the tranq darts rather then ammo packs with the tranq dart inside it