playernames

ASDASD vienna.ATPosts: 107
Hi,

currently the playernames over the players are moving exactly as the player move. so if they jump around like a rabit, wicht is the normal then its hard to read longer playernames.

I would suggest that the playernames dont move that "hard" maybe some nore smooth so its more easy to catch and read them..

just my opinion.. how do you feel with reading longer names in fight?

Regards
ASD

Comments

• potty1potty1 England, UKPosts: 454
    ASD wrote: »
    Hi,

currently the playernames over the players are moving exactly as the player move. so if they jump around like a rabit, wicht is the normal then its hard to read longer playernames.

I would suggest that the playernames dont move that "hard" maybe some nore smooth so its more easy to catch and read them..

just my opinion.. how do you feel with reading longer names in fight?

Regards
    ASD

I'd personally like to be able to disable and have some more features with them as time goes on. Maybe a "look" key to show more info about team mates i.e: their load outs.
  • SzakalotSzakalot Posts: 3,190
    The easiest way to go about these is time-dependent information layers. If you look at your teammate for more than a second, there is probably something you either want out of them/examine about them.

Otherwise, its just characters running through your screen.
    First!

48px-First_Blood.png?version=ee44701eadae9f5eb7db0d17c0edc6c9
  • MissMurderMissMurder Posts: 1,429
    Right. Usually I have to glance quickly at the upper right of the screen to even know who killed me :stuck_out_tongue:
  • TichonusTichonus Manchester, UKPosts: 66
    ~My sugestion would be a shortened version of the playername hovering of the player. and the full version in the statistics. No confusions and better visability.
  • potty1potty1 England, UKPosts: 454
    Colored name are still needed! :P
  • TichonusTichonus Manchester, UKPosts: 66
    potty wrote: »

1 for the guy dominating you right? :wink:
  • SzakalotSzakalot Posts: 3,190
    @Tichonus‌
    Perhaps even allowing players to decide how their short version will look like (can only be composed of the letters of the original name, and in a logical from (so Tichonus could be Tonus, but not Htonus) would be great!
    First!

48px-First_Blood.png?version=ee44701eadae9f5eb7db0d17c0edc6c9
  • ASDASD vienna.ATPosts: 107
    potty wrote: »

+1