@RazielWarmonic @stayfreshshoe @NxA_Noxie @NXA-Orellien
As u can see in video errors that are poping up are blocking u from resuming match in ranked game,..
happened 5th time alredy and i had such luck to not get penalty this time (4th time it was 3 days penalty), not sure how long whould this one be if it happened.
What i know about bug and what could trigger it:
- i am the only one who got connection lost from my team in game
- happenes around 1:30AM - 1:40AM (last 3 times as i can remeber)
- I found out i got dynamic ip - maybe in that time it changes my ip but i dont remeber i lost internet connection (i was still talking on ts with my team when i got connection lost ingame)
- I use Lightinzor config : http://www.idcation.com/progs/Lightn...y_Bomb_CFG.rar
What i alredy tryed to fix it:
- restarted pc
- deleted everything under "%USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\UnrealEngine3" and "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Shooter\SaveData"
- reinstalled game
- verifyed integrity of game cashe trough steam
- sent support ticket and got answer :
Thank you for contacting Nexon America Customer Support.
I'm sorry to hear that this happened unfortunately we are unable to remove these suspensions from competitive.
I will forward this information to the appropriate parties so this issue may be looked into further.
I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.
Crapy solution (reason why i didnt got banned this time):
So when u get this errors and u can't join back in game, after few minutes there is gonna be message in-game ("Player abonneded the match, now its safe to leave etc.")
- if game finishes before that msg u won't get penalty (thankfully it was near end of 2nd half, and we did 1st one really fast)
- if your team or enemy team surrenders before msg in-game shows up (that u aboneded the match) u shouldn't get penalty cuz game was alredy over
those are the only reasons we think that saved me from penalty ..
Crash log files: http://www.mediafire.com/download/kev93gf3816zlcy/Crash_logs.rar
CPU: AMD FX 6300 X6 3.5Ghz
RAM: 8 GB
Graphic card: Gigabyte R9 280 WF3 OC, 3GB GDDR5, HDMI, DVI
Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P, AM3+
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit