"Who's up for a nice, cold can of death?
Fire Support, 110HP, 420SP.
Before the DB conflicts, Sabertooth was your go-to guy if you wanted somebody dead. He ranked amongst the toughest of hired guns and killed for cold, hard cash. Whether you wanted a syndicate crimelord or state senator assassinated, Saber will do it all.
Sabertooth now works for either the CDA or Jackal upon request (and currency).
Loadouts favour SMGs, Semi-A Pistols, and Shortswords (MORE DETAILS BELOW
- Around 1.8m in height, athletic build. "Classic Undercut" hairstyle, brunette. Wears a lightly armoured modern combat suit with an Arctic theme.
- Nitrogen Grenade
Sabertooth tosses a Nade that disperses a high concentration of supercooled nitrogen gas that does damage to enemies over time. All deployables within the nitrogen cloud will destroy any deployables in the cloud in 15 seconds The nitrogen cloud will last for 1 minute and continue expanding outwards up to 20m, however, the cloud can be easily dispersed with any explosive. The Nitrogen Grenade can extinguish Molotovs. Cooldown of 30 seconds applies.(MORE DETAILS BELOW
Grenades look similar to this.
- Ammo Station
When downed, Sabertooth can freeze his body in order to make himself immune to gibbing for 90 damage. Cooldown of 40 seconds applies.
Sabertooth's new melee weapon is the Shortsword
The Cavalry Saber:
- Same range as Cricket Bat
- 40DMG on light attack
- 75DMG on heavy attack
- 0.4 seconds for light attack
- 0.6 seconds for heavy attack
- Thin Air
- Increases the speed at which the nitrogen cloud spreads.
- Reduces the amount of damage his own Nitrogen Grenades do to himself.
- Absolute Zero
- Mounted MGs never overheat, but their RoF is slowed down by 25%.
- Nitrogen Grenade
- Low profile cloud of vapour, white in colour
- 30DMG for every 3 seconds in the cloud
- Cloud spreads at a rate of 20m/45sec
- Cloud can be destroyed with a single explosive, except Molotovs
- Cloud can extinguish Molotovs
- Does 60DMG on direct hit
Miscellaneous taunt: "Who's up for a nice, cold can of death?"
Triple Kill: "Now that's cold!"
Authors notes (just rambling): Wow, big suggestion. So basically I wanted to design a merc that could act efficiently as an area denial class without being too campy, e.g. he can't stand in rooms and just Nitrogen the place or he'll get damaged as well.
A good example of his ability is using it to block off the first room in Underground.
KEK is love, KEK is life.