Planned Forum Maintenance - 24th May 2018

We will be doing maintenance on 24th May 2018. The forums will be read-only until the maintenance is finished.

Nexon....smh

GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 4,388

Hammock - Oh the Bliss (Reinterpretation) | Far Cry 5
                                                                

Comments

  • LoafOfBreadLoafOfBread Posts: 521
    edited April 24

    Oh boy.
    Asian girl with Melons*
    Never could have guessed this was about Nexon :^)

    *Apparently ta-tas are bad in SD dictionary :c

  • I'm disappointed but not surprised

    I don't actively play DB anymore but I visit these forums every once in a while. Subject to change

  • @LoafOfBread said:
    Oh boy.
    Asian girl with Melons*
    Never could have guessed this was about Nexon :^)

    *Apparently ta-tas are bad in SD dictionary :c

    whats up with asian chicks always having big @$!# in games?

  • GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 4,388

    @Demonic_Muff1n said:

    @LoafOfBread said:
    Oh boy.
    Asian girl with Melons*
    Never could have guessed this was about Nexon :^)

    *Apparently ta-tas are bad in SD dictionary :c

    whats up with asian chicks always having big @$!# in games?

    FUGGEN GENETICALLY MODIFIED FOOD WITH ESTROGEN

    GOD I WISH GIRLS OVER HERE EAT MORE GMO

    Hammock - Oh the Bliss (Reinterpretation) | Far Cry 5
                                                                    
  • LoafOfBreadLoafOfBread Posts: 521

    @Demonic_Muff1n said:

    @LoafOfBread said:
    Oh boy.
    Asian girl with Melons*
    Never could have guessed this was about Nexon :^)

    *Apparently ta-tas are bad in SD dictionary :c

    whats up with asian chicks always having big @$!# in games?

    From experience, its MOSTLY the opposite

    Could be inferiority complex?

    If we cant have it IRL, we'll manage it in virtual reality.

  • bgyoshibgyoshi Posts: 1,209

    @Demonic_Muff1n said:

    whats up with asian chicks always having big @$!# in games?

    Target demographic dude

  • GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 4,388

    @bgyoshi said:

    @Demonic_Muff1n said:

    whats up with asian chicks always having big @$!# in games?

    Target demographic dude

    old dudes love the modest sized not the huge pumpkin sized

    Hammock - Oh the Bliss (Reinterpretation) | Far Cry 5
                                                                    
  • bgyoshibgyoshi Posts: 1,209

    @GatoCommodore said:

    old dudes love the modest sized not the huge pumpkin sized

    Old dudes must not be the target demographic then

Sign In or Register to comment.