You Can No Longer Run Over Vasilli Spotting Grenade

GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 4,317
edited April 8 in General Chat

it acts as an invisible wall now

Hope County Choir - Keep Your Rifle By Your Side
                                                                

Comments

  • GireGire Posts: 73

    Also Guardian Angel perk now warns incoming friendly airstrikes

  • GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 4,317

    @Gire said:
    Also Guardian Angel perk now warns incoming friendly airstrikes

    what the hell
    why there is so many things broken and i didnt felt it

    Hope County Choir - Keep Your Rifle By Your Side
                                                                    
  • GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 4,317
    edited April 9

    @Gire said:
    Also Guardian Angel perk now warns incoming friendly airstrikes

    what the hell
    why there is so many things broken and i didnt felt it

    Hope County Choir - Keep Your Rifle By Your Side
                                                                    
  • Darkwolf3802Darkwolf3802 Posts: 119

    @GatoCommodore said:

    @Gire said:
    Also Guardian Angel perk now warns incoming friendly airstrikes

    what the hell
    why there is so many things broken and i didnt felt it

    It would seem like splash has gotten either lazy or their love for the game has dwindled since 2015. This game used to be solid and balanced but lately its been the opposite and it shows in the declining playercount.

  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 2,274

    @Gire said:
    Also Guardian Angel perk now warns incoming friendly airstrikes

    In cmm and most stopwatch i find it anoying as @$!#. But in a ff on server it saved my ass a few times

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 2,274

    @Darkwolf3802 said:

    @GatoCommodore said:

    @Gire said:
    Also Guardian Angel perk now warns incoming friendly airstrikes

    what the hell
    why there is so many things broken and i didnt felt it

    It would seem like splash has gotten either lazy or their love for the game has dwindled since 2015. This game used to be solid and balanced but lately its been the opposite and it shows in the declining playercount.

    I think there trying to push out way too much for 1.0 release that there forgetting the basic things

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • PtilouiPtiloui Posts: 477

    So, i encountered this famous hearbeat sensor. Didn't have time to try to walk on it, but i emptied a whole mag on it and it was still beeping...

  • Darkwolf3802Darkwolf3802 Posts: 119

    @Mc1412013 said:

    @Darkwolf3802 said:

    @GatoCommodore said:

    @Gire said:
    Also Guardian Angel perk now warns incoming friendly airstrikes

    what the hell
    why there is so many things broken and i didnt felt it

    It would seem like splash has gotten either lazy or their love for the game has dwindled since 2015. This game used to be solid and balanced but lately its been the opposite and it shows in the declining playercount.

    I think there trying to push out way too much for 1.0 release that there forgetting the basic things

    Well considering the game has been open beta for almost 3yrs now they had plenty of time to get it right. They used to have it right but as i stated earlier they lost that and have been unable to find it again. Will dx 11 help? idk. Will a 64 bit client help? Again idk but I do know that both have a chance of fixing issues if done right.

  • GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 4,317

    @Darkwolf3802 said:

    @Mc1412013 said:

    @Darkwolf3802 said:

    @GatoCommodore said:

    @Gire said:
    Also Guardian Angel perk now warns incoming friendly airstrikes

    what the hell
    why there is so many things broken and i didnt felt it

    It would seem like splash has gotten either lazy or their love for the game has dwindled since 2015. This game used to be solid and balanced but lately its been the opposite and it shows in the declining playercount.

    I think there trying to push out way too much for 1.0 release that there forgetting the basic things

    Well considering the game has been open beta for almost 3yrs now they had plenty of time to get it right. They used to have it right but as i stated earlier they lost that and have been unable to find it again. Will dx 11 help? idk. Will a 64 bit client help? Again idk but I do know that both have a chance of fixing issues if done right.

    well, bugs are inevitable when you are updating a software.
    in R6 Siege, nearly every update brings more bugs and abuse into the game but Ubi (as incompetent as they are as a developer) patched it under a month.

    its either Content+Content+Content+Content+Bugfix=Release
    or Content+Bugfix+Content+Bugfix+Content+Bugfix=Release

    SD arent really clear they are picking which path they will take

    every new release will have new bugs, its up to them to iron it out as soon as possible.
    and in this case, they took too long for my liking.

    Hope County Choir - Keep Your Rifle By Your Side
                                                                    
  • Darkwolf3802Darkwolf3802 Posts: 119

    @GatoCommodore said:

    @Darkwolf3802 said:

    @Mc1412013 said:

    @Darkwolf3802 said:

    @GatoCommodore said:

    @Gire said:
    Also Guardian Angel perk now warns incoming friendly airstrikes

    what the hell
    why there is so many things broken and i didnt felt it

    It would seem like splash has gotten either lazy or their love for the game has dwindled since 2015. This game used to be solid and balanced but lately its been the opposite and it shows in the declining playercount.

    I think there trying to push out way too much for 1.0 release that there forgetting the basic things

    Well considering the game has been open beta for almost 3yrs now they had plenty of time to get it right. They used to have it right but as i stated earlier they lost that and have been unable to find it again. Will dx 11 help? idk. Will a 64 bit client help? Again idk but I do know that both have a chance of fixing issues if done right.

    well, bugs are inevitable when you are updating a software.
    in R6 Siege, nearly every update brings more bugs and abuse into the game but Ubi (as incompetent as they are as a developer) patched it under a month.

    its either Content+Content+Content+Content+Bugfix=Release
    or Content+Bugfix+Content+Bugfix+Content+Bugfix=Release

    SD arent really clear they are picking which path they will take

    every new release will have new bugs, its up to them to iron it out as soon as possible.
    and in this case, they took too long for my liking.

    Agreed its been too long but another part of the issue is the vest number of hackers and cheaters. Its quite obv that the anti hack system is place isnt working and needs to be addressed. My hopes is that with the newer client and software it will make it much harder for said hackers to break the game but I cant be sure on it.

  • K1X455K1X455 Posts: 1,885

    But the EV can still @$!# you when you touch it in-appropriately

Sign In or Register to comment.