I didn't find anything on the wiki that would answer these, at least not directly.
1) Is there any type of melee strike that is an OSOK (one shot one kill)? If so, will any melee weapon do this?
2) How many different hitboxes are there, and what are they? Do the hit boxes differ for melee attacks?
3) The wiki makes mention of the right/left click melee attacks, but does not say what the technical differences are. When should I use one versus the other? Is a left/right combo attack effective, or is it better to do one melee hit and finish with a gun? What about a headshot burst with an auto, and follow up with a quick slash?
4) Are melee strikes quieter?
5) What differences are there for Phantom melee strikes, if any?
Thanks for any help.