Hunters new CROSS BOW

Hi all,

PlatinuMRage here and I just wanted people opinion on the GREEN smoke the cross bow bolts use and if anyone else feels a bit restrictive when you ADS using the Crossbow?

I tend to ADS a lot to get those sweet snipes and I've noticed the green smoke can get in the way of lining your next shot. Maybe give it like the sniper Bullet a light grey trail that we can see/clear distinguish or even allow us to user to change it/add it as a setting to the game.

Anyways just a quick post. Ill read as many of Your comments as possible and try to reply also.

Until then,
Plaaaaaaay Dirty

PlatinuMRage.

Comments

• PtilouiPtiloui Posts: 523

@PlatinuMRage said:
    Hi all,

PlatinuMRage here and I just wanted people opinion on the GREEN smoke the cross bow bolts use and if anyone else feels a bit restrictive when you ADS using the Crossbow?

I tend to ADS a lot to get those sweet snipes and I've noticed the green smoke can get in the way of lining your next shot. Maybe give it like the sniper Bullet a light grey trail that we can see/clear distinguish or even allow us to user to change it/add it as a setting to the game.

Anyways just a quick post. Ill read as many of Your comments as possible and try to reply also.

Until then,
    Plaaaaaaay Dirty

PlatinuMRage.

Green smoke ? You mean the trail that escapes from the bolt when fired ? Im actually on minimal settings and from my pov, my trails are red, and those from enemy hunters are not visible at all.

• So bolts fly by farting?

Dirty Bomb = Lawbreakers 2.0 Electric Boogaloo

• GuziolGuziol Posts: 363

Smoke retains your crosshair colour btw.

• @Guziol said:
    Smoke retains your crosshair colour btw.

So white crosshair means whitesmoke cool thank you

• GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 4,382

wew tracer effect for crossbow?

Hammock - Oh the Bliss (Reinterpretation) | Far Cry 5

• GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 4,382

wew tracer effect for crossbow?

Hammock - Oh the Bliss (Reinterpretation) | Far Cry 5