What is Dirty Bomb 1.0

what will we get inside it ?

Comments

• STARRYSOCKSTARRYSOCK Posts: 1,441

1.0 refers to the full release, when dirty bomb leaves open beta. The current version is basically an incomplete version of the game while it's still in development. 1.0 just means it has all of the main features the developers wanted to add in. We don't know exactly what 1.0 will look like though. If you want more details, I'd suggest watching the Dirty Bomb youtube channel update videos, they talk about a lot of what's coming.

Just for future reference though, you can ask a question about someone's reply without making an entire thread about it, lol

• All we know so far is that we will be getting a new loadout card system, bushwhacker will become free, new mercs, game modes, scopes for weapons that are unlockable. Forgot what else.

• but what's wrong if i make a thread for duscussion , because i want to discuss .

• GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 4,100

@martha_smith said:
    but what's wrong if i make a thread for duscussion , because i want to discuss .

you forgot to type "lets discuss"

Electric Light Orchestra - Prologue/Twilight

• n-xn-x Posts: 753

@martha_smith said:
    but what's wrong if i make a thread for duscussion , because i want to discuss .

How is your topic a discussion? You asked a question and got an answer.

• @n-x you guys are so rude .

• n-xn-x Posts: 753

@martha_smith why am I rude? What you said just seems absolute nonsense to me. Proof me wrong and discuss the answers of @STARRYSOCK and @Splicerrr

• martha_smithmartha_smith Posts: 107
    edited February 12

@n-x please , stop criticizing me , I've freedom of speech , and we live in a democratic world , where everyone has rights to present their point .

and I've right to discuss about DB 1.0

• kopyrightkopyright Posts: 487

Freedom of speech works both ways - any point made or opinion expressed may be challenged.

Furthermore it might be subject to moderation or house rules within a privately run environment like somebody else's forum, especially when its maintainer can be held responsible for the content other people share (posting copyrighted images for example).

• kopyrightkopyright Posts: 487
    edited February 12

What I hope is coming is not having to set your clan tag via the console anymore. 1.0 is probably gonna draw a lot more competitive players in, and an easy option to set your tag in the options menu would leave a much better impression on those new players when they are organised in clans.

Since this already works via the console I suppose all the necessary variables and display logic are already in place and we are only lacking a shiny textbox somewhere. ;)

• @stayfreshshoe said:
    So, what do y'all think will be coming in 1.0? Let's discuss it :)

Offline mode without going through console.

I'm an aspiring trilingual.
    Gonna conquer the Spanish idioma uno día!

• ValyrianKaosValyrianKaos Posts: 26
    edited February 12

I'm not up to date is 1.0 releasing soon?

• Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 2,201

A large increase in Vasillis and Proxy's

• K1X455K1X455 Posts: 1,722

@stayfreshshoe said:

I think DPC/ISR stacking will still be there... and hopefully, we'll have sufficient evidence to support our claim to the solution.

• I, myself, really want a special mode. Maybe a story mode, more types of missions.

Swear to god don't nerf Fragger again he has become very weak. Fraggy Boy buff?

• Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 2,097

@Lord_Coctus said:

And rockets

Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

• @martha_smith said:
    @n-x please , stop criticizing me , I've freedom of speech , and we live in a democratic world , where everyone has rights to present their point .

Wait so you have the right to present your point, but he doesn't have the right to criticize you?
    K.

• @MuddyGrenade he can criticize me in a diplomatic way & in a formal way , without defaming me.

• @martha_smith said:
    @MuddyGrenade he can criticize me in a diplomatic way & in a formal way , without defaming me.

He didn't really do that till his last post, but... fair enough, I guess.

• -OCB-Wildcard-OCB-Wildcard Posts: 181
    edited February 12

@Ptiloui said:
    As for the 1.0, let's begin by fixing that damn EV glitch, this will be a good start.

And how about fixing the damn collision box on the EV too while we're at it... kinda sick of somehow still getting stuck inside, and on, it because of that; as I'm sure many players are too. It's been how long and that is still a problem? I mean really...

• XenithosXenithos Posts: 1,514Special Editor
    edited February 13

@stayfreshshoe said:

Says "Let's discuss it" we all know you're looking for last minute great ideas to field test first. I'M ONTO YOU.

@Lord_Coctus said:

First, I read this as "a large increase in Vanillas and Proxies" second, this reads like a meme update generator.

@martha_smith said:
    @MuddyGrenade he can criticize me in a diplomatic way & in a formal way , without defaming me.

Look, I just want to be frank with you. Complaining about how other people act and especially going an extra step and almost demanding "diplomatic and formal" treatment comes off a little... well... whiny and/or pretentious. Never feed the trolls, and if you think they're trolls, just don't feed them. Carry on with whatever your discussion is, and if someone points out that you lacked a certain phrasing to signify your request, then instead of getting mad at them, consider thanking them and fixing your post. You'll find it goes a long way around here. I absolutely agree that we can come off as aggressive and/or rude from time to time, but take a look in the mirror while you're at it.

Also, you may live in a Democracy, (and if you live in the United States of America btw, you DON'T live in a Democracy, you live in a Democratic Republic), but that doesn't mean we do. And also, YOU have the right to say whatever you'd like, but you're operating on a forum that has specific rules of conduct, and Dirty Bomb is a game that ships to more countries than just the USA and Britain. And you saying whatever you dang well want can and will escalate into punishments if it's against the forum rules. Then again, if you actually plan on responding diplomatically and formally to all arguments and posts made, I doubt you'll end up causing a true ruckus.

I welcome you though, I look forward to future discussions, this one isn't bad. Personally looking forward to more balances, fixes for EV, higher population, game modes and Hunter.

I don't care how much you've played or how good your aim is - If you haven't touched the game at least twice in three months then I see your "opinion" as hot moot.

• @martha_smith said:

• XenithosXenithos Posts: 1,514Special Editor

@Mr.Cuddlesworth said:

@martha_smith said:

Interestingly funny point I just realized, in the U.S. of America we criticize people far more just because we CAN... It's kinda funny to see him say that now that I think about it more.

I don't care how much you've played or how good your aim is - If you haven't touched the game at least twice in three months then I see your "opinion" as hot moot.

• GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 4,100
    edited February 13

@martha_smith said:

using freedom of speech to shut down other people's freedom of speech

Wow

and actually we wont know anything about 1.0 anyway if SD didnt leak it or tell us about it.
    maybe we should wait.

Electric Light Orchestra - Prologue/Twilight

• Spamming V,2,2 more due to the influx of skyhammers.

• Begin2018Begin2018 Posts: 106
    edited February 14

v1.0 will just be a marketing event. But for us it will change almost nothing, just another update... Until the next one.