Muddy's Art Dump 2.0

MuddyGrenadeMuddyGrenade Posts: 405
edited October 2017 in Fan Creations

"")










Most of these were made for XsnipergirlX's "Back to Basics" series on YouTube. If you're wondering about the white fuzz around some of the images, let's just say I didn't understand the basic concept of layers when I made the images (that and Autodesk Sketchbook is just a very clunky program).

Post edited by MuddyGrenade on
«1

Comments

  • Uggghhhh. Alright can someone help me with posting images?

  • Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 2,302
    edited October 2017

    You only had to do ![](image link)

    MakeMachinePistolsGoodAgain

  • @Lord_Coctus said:

    You only had to do ![](image link)

    Pffft. I knew that.
    (Thank you.)


  • Vaseline

  • CyberVonCyberusCyberVonCyberus Posts: 214
    edited October 2017

    The face skyhammer does....it seems so oddly familiar...

  • AlbinMattAlbinMatt Posts: 1,131
    edited October 2017

    Yeah, all of these looks like they are heavily influenced by meme characters. Someone put these on quick access in the forums. These look great!

  • @AlbinMatt @CyberVonCyberus Unintentional, but ok.


  • Logo I made for XsnipergirlX awhile back.
    She turned it down :'( .

  • Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 2,302

    I like how all of the mercs look serious...and then theres Kira.

    MakeMachinePistolsGoodAgain


  • Bottoms up, Drunkhammer.

  • That's a pretty good sketch

  • AlbinMattAlbinMatt Posts: 1,131

    @MuddyGrenade said:

    Logo I made for XsnipergirlX awhile back.
    She turned it down :'( .

    Damnit that looks creepy. It almost looks like a trap. That being said, anyone and anything on the internet could be a trap. Nice rifle though.

  • @AlbinMatt said:

    @MuddyGrenade said:

    Logo I made for XsnipergirlX awhile back.
    She turned it down :'( .

    Damnit that looks creepy. It almost looks like a trap. That being said, anyone and anything on the internet could be a trap. Nice rifle though.

    Guess I can see why she turned it down, lol. I still got a lot to work on!

  • AlbinMattAlbinMatt Posts: 1,131
    edited October 2017

    @MuddyGrenade said:

    @AlbinMatt said:

    @MuddyGrenade said:

    Logo I made for XsnipergirlX awhile back.
    She turned it down :'( .

    Damnit that looks creepy. It almost looks like a trap. That being said, anyone and anything on the internet could be a trap. Nice rifle though.

    Guess I can see why she turned it down, lol. I still got a lot to work on!

    Didn't mean to be harsh or anything. She was probably too attached to that weird pink hamster. No amount of art can pull you away from your pet.

    Unless that pet ruined your piece of art. *Looks intensely at my dog.

  • @AlbinMatt said:

    @MuddyGrenade said:

    @AlbinMatt said:

    @MuddyGrenade said:

    Logo I made for XsnipergirlX awhile back.
    She turned it down :'( .

    Damnit that looks creepy. It almost looks like a trap. That being said, anyone and anything on the internet could be a trap. Nice rifle though.

    Guess I can see why she turned it down, lol. I still got a lot to work on!

    Didn't mean to be harsh or anything. She was probably too attached to that weird pink hamster. No amount of art can pull you away from your pet.

    Unless that pet ruined your piece of art. *Looks intensely at my dog.

    Nah I get what you're saying man. But hey, nothing wrong with a little criticism. It does look a bit... "trappy".


  • Turtle Fan Art

  • That Aimee in the first posts looks unfinished. I mean, where is her booty?

  • @ThunderZsolt said:
    That Aimee in the first posts looks unfinished. I mean, where is her booty?

    She lost it in the war.
    (I'm too lazy to draw legs)

  • MuddyGrenadeMuddyGrenade Posts: 405
    edited December 2017


    Guardian
    I designed this so it could like a side-by-side with my Sparks, but it didn't really turn out that way, haha.

  • MuddyGrenadeMuddyGrenade Posts: 405
    edited December 2017


    Fire Support Squad
    Drew this with inks rather than doing digital.
    I prefer traditional over digital, which is why there are no colors or background (also I'm really f*cking lazy)

    Post edited by MuddyGrenade on
  • MuddyGrenadeMuddyGrenade Posts: 405


    Porxy
    Speed Art should be up on YouTube... eventually.
    Subscribe to see when it goes up: https://www.youtube.com/user/arachnus100 (don't laugh at the original username)


  • Hooked on Phoenix


  • BloodyBonez


  • Handheld-Nuke Man

  • Arty Party
    This is actually an homage to the first Wolverine solo comic cover:


  • Everyone's least favorite Commie.

  • Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 2,302

    Don't hate on SirBangsalot.

    MakeMachinePistolsGoodAgain

  • MuddyGrenadeMuddyGrenade Posts: 405


    The True Highlander.
    I used watercolors on this, so it looks a little off, but I still kinda like the way this turned out. So here ya' go.

Sign In or Register to comment.