Comments

  • Eradicator of Chimps

  • EsakaEsaka Posts: 57

    @Melinder said:

    Fixed.

  • frostyvampirefrostyvampire Posts: 1,193
    edited September 2017

    Ew those graphics are so bad.

    Obviously the new obsidians are better. Not only the new skin is better, but all 3 new cards have better augments and KEK-10 and Crotzni are by far superior to the Hochnoob
    But if I had to choose 1, that'd be C41.

  • EsakaEsaka Posts: 57

    @frostyvampire said:
    Ew those graphics are so bad.

    Obviously the new obsidians are better. Not only the new skin is better, but all 3 new cards have better augments and KEK-10 and Crotzni are by far superior to the Hochnoob
    But if I had to choose 1, that'd be C41.

    Well can't blame you since I run DB on my potato PC :P

  • frostyvampirefrostyvampire Posts: 1,193
    edited September 2017

    @Esaka said:

    @frostyvampire said:
    Ew those graphics are so bad.

    Obviously the new obsidians are better. Not only the new skin is better, but all 3 new cards have better augments and KEK-10 and Crotzni are by far superior to the Hochnoob
    But if I had to choose 1, that'd be C41.

    Well can't blame you since I run DB on my potato PC :P

    Meh it's fine. I suggest just turning on post process since that thing makes everything look crap. Even on low settings with no HQ materials the game will still look fine with post process, it costs a few frames but it's worth it. I used to play on a potato laptop too not a long ago, only got this sweet PC a few months ago.

    Also you can do this to post images:

  • EsakaEsaka Posts: 57

    @frostyvampire said:

    @Esaka said:

    @frostyvampire said:
    Ew those graphics are so bad.

    Obviously the new obsidians are better. Not only the new skin is better, but all 3 new cards have better augments and KEK-10 and Crotzni are by far superior to the Hochnoob
    But if I had to choose 1, that'd be C41.

    Well can't blame you since I run DB on my potato PC :P

    Meh it's fine. I suggest just turning on post process since that thing makes everything look crap. Even on low settings with no HQ materials the game will still look fine with post process, it costs a few frames but it's worth it. I used to play on a potato laptop too not a long ago, only got this sweet PC a few months ago.

    Also you can do this to post images:

    OK, how exactly?

  • I tried posting how but it doesn't let me because it thinks I'm trying to post a picture. But let me try again

    ![](Imagelink ")

    Copy paste this but instead of "imagelink" put the link to the screenshot and you need to type " twice so it looks like ""

  • @Esaka said:
    OK, how exactly?

    See the images section of the markdown cheat sheet

    There is no ELO acronym, the Elo rating is named after the guy who invented it.

  • n-xn-x Posts: 794
    edited September 2017

    Its kind of unfair to compare the old obsidian, which is basically only a new texture with the new obsidian, which has proper new assets.

    But if you compare the old one with the other ones of this time, he looked cool and still does. Even a lot of people dont find the Hochfir topnotch it is still a good SMG and the double healing perks are incredibly good, if you play a less rambo and more supporter style. The generation 2 update doesnt outshine the old load out completely as "cool" (on obsidian) and "untrackable" (gen 2) both can have their moments.

    The design of the new obsidian is just damn lazy. Lot of people already said this. It is just too god damn generic. There is no creativity going on. And like the Stoker Obsidian, it does not fit to the mercs personality at all. Phoenix is a crazy spanish surgeon, not some... I dont know. Every time I see this Helmet I must think of the "Based Stickman" (google him, if you dont know what I am talking about). The looks itself gets 0/10 from me.

    Its pretty nice that you can pick out of 3 or 3 loadouts. The C41 is probably the best Kek loadout, even a lot of people will disagree because they dislike double time. As Phoenix has no really great Crotzni load outs the CR81 is ok, even when I prefer CR71 due to extra supplies. As the classic Obsidian is already the KE81 they had to take the KE73. But I feel one healing perk is a must, I would never play this card.

    So all in all, the old obsidian was for his time absolute top notch, in design and usability.
    The design of the of the new one is just plain boring. Its nice you can chose between a few cards, but only the Kek-10 is really good. Therefore I must say. Old Obsidian way better than the new one!

  • Nice to see him looking like Phobos, instead of Doom guy.

    Oh wait, Phobos is a Doom guy recolor...

    Dirty Bomb = Lawbreakers 2.0 Electric Boogaloo

  • ThePigVomitThePigVomit Posts: 370
    edited September 2017

    Ant-Man.....he is now Ant-Man....

    The C41 would have been nice, but I'll stick my Hochifr 81.

  • I like the new one and shall embrace it in all of its Doom and Halo-esque glory. The old one is cool too, but I'm just thankful that they listened to feedback and didn't give his initial skin that looked like it was sponsored by Mountain Dew.

  • henki000henki000 Posts: 452
    edited September 2017

    I liked green raincoat style. Doom 1993 was visually and technically very impressive at time. It looks like it could stand the test of time, you can still find doom cultist around the internet. Other FPS games were called doom clones after that. I think this greencoat phoenix could have been something original and exclusive. Now he looks like a raver in pest control suit. Maybe that gun looks more nicer than in green version.

  • AlbinMattAlbinMatt Posts: 1,131

    Not a Spanish Inquisition skin, and not a Crusader skin. I'm disappointed.

  • I actually think Gen1 ke81 is his best loadout... Too bad I wasn't around back when they gave away the obsidian... I have it on ReV though so that's nice

  • K1X455K1X455 Posts: 1,890

    @AlbinMatt said:
    Not a Spanish Inquisition skin, and not a Crusader skin. I'm disappointed.

    Well it's betterer than a conquistador hat.

Sign In or Register to comment.