Trinket View

BazBlingBazBling Posts: 367
edited September 2017 in General Chat

Being somewhat of a Trinket collector having a whole bunch of them in your inventory means you can easily forget how they look or if they have any Flare i.e. view effects and/or Killfeed and how they look.

I would love it if in the UI we could go to Items and if we clicked on each Trinket it would give us a Snapshop view of how it looks on (any random) Gun, and since DB has a vested interest in Trinkets i think it would be a great feature for viewing before enabling them.

What do you guys think?

Comments

  • It could be a nice extra once everything else is taken care of.

  • lemme have 3 trinkets for december 25

    Electric Light Orchestra - Prologue/Twilight
                                                                    
  • @GatoCommodore said:
    lemme have 3 trinkets for december 25

    Um... No, if anyone gets that privilege it's me since my Birthday is also on 25th Dec (yup no kidding).

  • imLegalimLegal Posts: 48
    edited September 2017

    @BazBling said:
    Um... No, if anyone gets that privilege it's me since my Birthday is also on 25th Dec (yup no kidding).

    "Your birthday is on Christmas? That sucks dude!" (1:13)

  • STARRYSOCKSTARRYSOCK Posts: 1,441

    I just want a more immersive UI for trinkets honestly.
    Imagine like, a rack on the main menu with all the trinkets you've unlocked laid out for you to chose from. You could even take it a step further and add other things too, like cases or crafting kits.

    Got a new kit? Oh, now there's a case laying on the floor in your main menu. Got a trinket? They're hanging on the wall with the others you've unlocked. Unlocked phantom? He's staring at you from outside the window.

    I might photoshop this together later, but it's something I'd love to see. Immersive player workshops are some of my favourite things in games since I can be such a completionist, lol

  • @STARRYSOCK said:
    Got a new kit? Oh, now there's a case laying on the floor in your main menu. Got a trinket? They're hanging on the wall with the others you've unlocked. Unlocked phantom? He's staring at you from outside the window.

    I might photoshop this together later, but it's something I'd love to see. Immersive player workshops are some of my favourite things in games since I can be such a completionist, lol

    Yeah, stuff like this is great in games like this that have a ton of collectibles. I thought it'd be cool to have gun skin previews as well.

  • how about they first actually make trinket animations visible on all guns cough k121/snipers cough

  • ImSplooshImSploosh Posts: 1,167

    @neverplayseriou said:
    how about they first actually make trinket animations visible on all guns cough k121/snipers cough

    Thought I was the only one bothered by this. The Felix has a decent animation though, thankfully. The MOA is crap though from what I remember.

Sign In or Register to comment.