Does Phantom need a rework/buff to capture his original play style, or a new one ?

2»

Comments

• The least they could do is give him unlimited magazines and faster/more health regen so he can better harass the enemy team.

• hurgyahurgya Posts: 104

@TheStrangerous said:
    Phantom's balance fix is the next "When's Turtle coming out" meme.

The ride never ends.

And "save execution" for a few weeks

Hopefully, once the mode is killed, the outrage will follow soon

• Idk i have mixed feelings about phantom because hes my favorate merc and if he becomes good theres gunna be 3-5 phantoms a game. i want him to be good but not too good

• GuziolGuziol Posts: 363

I'd like for him to have passive invisibility when standing still or something and definitely split EMP into an another ability. And stop catering to melee playstyle. It's a waste of time.

• LEWDLEWD Posts: 9
    edited August 2017

Given that he's the """melee guy""", actually staying in range to attack someone is stupidly difficult when your only form of closing distance is a longjump and you cant run and melee at the same time. The invisibility really feels like a gimmick, at most it will put you in the position to get just one kill before getting gunned down since you're by yourself. I say remove the emp effect and give it to aimee, and give phantom a gapcloser that depletes his entire cloak meter or allow him to melee and run at the same time, like double-time for melee weapons.

• SzakalotSzakalot Posts: 3,229

Phantom is not the melee merc. Not since some closed beta version years ago

First!

48px-First_Blood.png?version=ee44701eadae9f5eb7db0d17c0edc6c9