Every map has 3 objectives...
- Chapel: Repair the E.V., Escort the E.V., Deliver the objective.
- Bridge: Repair the E.V., Escort the E.V., Deliver the objective.
- Dome: Deliver the objective, Destroy a pylon, Destroy the AAA Command Centre
- Terminal: Destroy the containment wall, Destroy the Shipping containers
- Trainyard: Destroy the track controls, Blow over the blocker carriage, Deliver the objective
Except for Underground, which only gets 2 objectives. TECHNICALLY
it has 3:
- Destroy the extractor fan controls
- Fight your way down the escalators
- Destroy the pump controls
But the thing is, it only ACTUALLY
has 2. There is no actual objective that you can complete for "Fight your way down the escalators." You have more time to complete the first objective, and get more time from completing the first.
Here's my suggestion: Use the "Capture" feature (used on Terminal for capturing forward spawn) to make an actual middle objective that the attacking team has to cap. I was thinking that we could put it around the elevator entrance on the middle level.
What do you guys think? Please let me know!