Your best DirtyBomb Meme?

Comments

• Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 1,992

@Mc1412013 said:

@Xenithos said:
    I actually can't wait for season 4... It's the first time purple loadouts are in DB that you can feasibly get. (as in, not a streamer)

Are they even giving them out to streamers i have yet to se any in any of the 150-200 games i played since they were announced, and ive seen a few streamers in game

I've seen a Kira and a Stoker before so mabye?

My aim is as great as a beautiful Proxy.

Neither of the two exist.
  • STARRYSOCKSTARRYSOCK Posts: 1,138

@Mc1412013 said:

@Xenithos said:
    I actually can't wait for season 4... It's the first time purple loadouts are in DB that you can feasibly get. (as in, not a streamer)

Are they even giving them out to streamers i have yet to se any in any of the 150-200 games i played since they were announced, and ive seen a few streamers in game

I think I saw a thumbnail of an unboxing video for it, but I never actually watched it. I don't think they have out very many, and the ones they did give out looked like RNG cases. They could have just gotten bad cards, lol.
    Best to ask the streamers yourself tho

• PtilouiPtiloui Posts: 258
    edited October 18

@Lawrichai said:
    ... so I better start practicing because my actual long jumps looks like this:

Well, that's me half of the time trying to reach balcony from the roof top in Underground.

Post edited by Ptiloui on
  • ArtyrimArtyrim Posts: 97

@Xenithos said:
    I'm extremely confused. Fragger's nade can't trigger the proxy mine, so I'm pretty sure his only choice is life? Wut?

You have a mine and a health station(maybe can't be seen in ss). Health station rapresent life and a team mate's mine rapresent death if there is an enemy camping/spamming stuff there. So if you want some health then you should be prepared for your own death. Your life,your choice xD

• XenithosXenithos Posts: 1,154

@Mc1412013 said:

@Xenithos said:

I would have to say it's probably less than 10 streamers that have gotten one. Now, if they've been throwing them out to people on YouTube and more as well, then I have yet to find out. :P

The road is over, I finally got a sig. Hallelujah.

Proxy meets blind people -_-

• When new Ranked season announced

• TheStrangerousTheStrangerous Posts: 1,637

Augments in DB don't work, community's enraged.

ME:

PC master race and console peasant jokes were never funny.
    Instead, there's two kinds of people: Those who don't get fooled by corporations and those who are their corporate slaves.

• _Sniff__Sniff_ Posts: 1,136
    edited October 24

When you and your team dicks around before the game begins

Post edited by _Sniff_ on

666 Beast Rhino,is been months since I have this number .

• GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 3,534
    edited October 26

@Xenithos said:

He's finally done it bois, he's the memiest of us all.

lets celebrate

Payday 2 Soundtrack - Hot Pursuit                                                                  
  • TheStrangerousTheStrangerous Posts: 1,637

Merc hybrid possibilities:

PC master race and console peasant jokes were never funny.
    Instead, there's two kinds of people: Those who don't get fooled by corporations and those who are their corporate slaves.

@STARRYSOCK said:

Sniff said:
    When you're about to get promoted in ranked and someone leaves early

Oh god, getting killed on stairs too. Then trying to revive someone while they're sliding is such a pain

you should put trigger warning before you post that comment

• EoxEox FrancePosts: 2,965Moderator

@Wintergreen said:
    Aura with her Rhino:

Aura when her Rhino dies:

Aura in a lobby with no Rhino on her team:

I'd more picture Aura as the big daddy and Rhino as the little sister at this point.

• When I ask the noobs on my team for covering fire while I plant C4

• XenithosXenithos Posts: 1,154

@STARRYSOCK said:

@Mr.Cuddlesworth said:
    When I ask the noobs on my team for covering fire while I plant C4

Lol, idk what game you're playing if people actually shoot anything at all while you plant. Because here in DB, they just plant with you.

Honestly though... the multiple people planting or repairing issue seems mostly gone. I have the occasional one or two people who decide to group objectives.. but extremely rarely, and they're usually below level 15.

The road is over, I finally got a sig. Hallelujah.

-yfw that sparks start to revive you with hand