Planned Forum Maintenance - 24th May 2018

We will be doing maintenance on 24th May 2018. The forums will be read-only until the maintenance is finished.

why did my framerate go down after the last update?

I used to get 70+ fps before the last update. Now I'm getting 30 below fps. my gpu drivers are up to date. I didn't change any settings. My graphic settings was a mix of low - high. Now even minimum is giving me 40fps at the most. Tried switching from DX9 to DX11 and still getting very low almost unplayable frame rates. I hope someone can help me out...

Answers

• Ominous_Ominous_ Posts: 12

I am having similar experiences. Iv found turning off dynamic frames and running dx11 helps me. The dynamic frames seems to turn itself on every now and then.

• badsidekun01badsidekun01 Posts: 7

thanks buddy. will try that now. hope it works!

• badsidekun01badsidekun01 Posts: 7

sadly, still didnt work.. this is the only fps that i play. and i love playing it.. now i think this issue makes me want to uninstall.. and SD doesnt even pay attention to little things like this... thanks anyway!

• YoBoyLeeroyYoBoyLeeroy Posts: 2

well i know this issue is already outdated but i got 10 fps and then i have to go on minimum with every setting for 4 days to stay at least on 25 fps till they fix it in next update ... but i was looking for this everywhere and didnt find the solution either