Definitely a troll

• STARRYSOCKSTARRYSOCK Posts: 1,606

The actual post got removed. I'm curious what it was about now, lol

• _milla_milla Posts: 22
    edited April 15

@STARRYSOCK said:
    The actual post got removed. I'm curious what it was about now, lol

Looks like SD banned him or deleted all his questions... strange;
    He was asking for the rules and conditions for his clan to get a free pug server;

• PtilouiPtiloui Posts: 477
    edited April 15

I know one shouldn't feed the trolls but... rules and conditions are pretty simple if you look closely : spend hundred of dollars at the early alpha stages of the game to make it grow, produce a lot of contents for the game and the community, participate in almost every event and tournament, produce your own tournaments, win multiple times those official and unofficial tournaments. And I'm sure there are other things they contributed to that I don't know.

So... what his clan did for the game ? And btw, what is this clan which feels that entitled to get its own server ?

• kopyrightkopyright Posts: 537

• PtilouiPtiloui Posts: 477

@B_Montiel said:

@Ptiloui said:
    I know one shouldn't feed the trolls but... rules and conditions are pretty simple if you look closely : spend hundred of dollars at the early alpha stages of the game to make it grow, produce a lot of contents for the game and the community, participate in almost every event and tournament, produce your own tournaments, win multiple times those official and unofficial tournaments. And I'm sure there are other things they contributed to that I don't know.

So... what his clan did for the game ? And btw, what is this clan which feels that entitled to get its own server ?

Thanks for making it clear for everyone, even though I was only answering to what it seems to be a troll, I didn't expect you to relate all of those things (I'm reading your messages from time to time on your discord, and followed the issue about "your" server :wink: ).

• henki000henki000 Posts: 425

Unfair advantage? Are you serious?

I havent tried it long time, but I think there is scrimbase somewhere. It just needs to have more spotlight, so confusing incidents like this would not happen. Clans training in their servers 24/7, playing against each other in hidden? Conspiracy servers? For digital loadouts and currency. Only if that were true.

• B_MontielB_Montiel Posts: 1,084

One thing I did not mention in my earlier post : I do consider public clan servers vital for a community ran competitive scene (I'm not talking CS:GO, DOTA or whatever hundreds of thousand player games figures, but a competitive scene where there's at least 20 to 30 regular teams in Europe for example, which is already big compared to what there is nowadays).

And, for many reasons, for that very factor "community ran competitive scene", you can't replace community servers by any matchmaking of any sort.

So yes, we're not in the position of playing competitive scene. If given the opportunity, we sure will have go on it from time to time (already happened in the past a couple of time), but hell yes, we're going to support it the best way we can.