We will be doing maintenance on 24th May 2018. The forums will be read-only until the maintenance is finished.
Been a while since the last one, so here's the next one up on the list.
5. Arty- I don't dislike playing Arty, it's just that after the burst-rifle nerfs.... eh, he's just not as fun. He may be the best Fire Support, meta-wise, but when you have the choice between an Asian character with a katana vs an Asian character without a katana.... well you end up below the one with the katana (INB4 the racist jokes)
4. Kira- Take Arty and make him fast, a girl, and give him a sword. And a laser.
3. Skyhammer- Mr. Reliable-and-also-probably-drunk! He may be the default merc, but he's still pretty damn fun to play every now and then. Whether it be deleting people with M4A1 and laughing at them for thinking he's a nub merc, or getting a pentakill with an airstrike on Chapel (which I've actually never done but I hear it's pretty nutty), there's nothing wrong with playing the handsome Scot who kept killing all the chiggies (jiggies? jinkies? I dunno...).
2. Stoker- Oh, these last two or gonna be tough. If I could tie them, I would (I mean I could, but I don't like putting ties on lists), but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. This British-Barbecuer is friggin' awesome to play! The molotovs are really fun to use, he's effective on pretty much every map (or at least useful), and, c'mon, who can resist that lovely English gentlemen's voice?
1. Javelin- I'M NOT SORRY. She may have an annoying voice, she may make you look like an @$!# every time you use her only useful ability, and she may be one of the most infuriating mercs to get killed by, but goddammit I love playing this merc! The rocket launcher is super fun to use, especially with the guided mode, the SHAR-C is stupidly good, and the Combat Axe is just... so good. I don't care what you say, when it comes down to it, she's just straight up fun.
Alright, well, that's that!
I'M STILL NOT SORRY.