Ranked Season 4 - Exhibition

2»

Comments

• ThePigVomitThePigVomit Posts: 349

My r9 290 pooped out on me so in now rolling an ATI HD 5450 with the ultimate potato config (5:4 @ 720×576) , so I get about 40 fps....so no screenshot from me. But in correctio to my prior post , I went 132 w and 134 l and have 6k in ranked points waiting for the next season to start.

So big props to the OP for rockin 600 matches.

I really hope they up the point totals this next season. It was nice to get a case after 6 every matches or so when I had a booster active.

• XenithosXenithos Posts: 1,690Special Editor

@ThePigVomit said:
    My r9 290 pooped out on me so in now rolling an ATI HD 5450 with the ultimate potato config (5:4 @ 720×576) , so I get about 40 fps....so no screenshot from me. But in correctio to my prior post , I went 132 w and 134 l and have 6k in ranked points waiting for the next season to start.

I really hope they up the point totals this next season. It was nice to get a case after 6 every matches or so when I had a booster active.

The triple ranked points really made me play more. I think I probably played a fourth of my entire matches in the last 2 weeks.

I don't care how much you've played or how good your aim is - If you haven't touched the game at least twice in three months then I see your "opinion" as hot moot.

• Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 2,297

Favorites are the Sparps and Nader.

MakeMachinePistolsGoodAgain

• XenithosXenithos Posts: 1,690Special Editor
    edited March 31

@Lord_Coctus said:
    Favorites are the Sparps and Nader.

Dang... that's some luck. Every one of those cards are great except for the Stoker, and even THAT one isn't BAD. Like... that Sparks is easily the best after 383, and if you're a no383 hipster like me then it's definitely the best. Also, how did you know to search "scorched" to show only those?

I don't care how much you've played or how good your aim is - If you haven't touched the game at least twice in three months then I see your "opinion" as hot moot.

• SplicerrrSplicerrr Posts: 167

@Xenithos said:

@ThePigVomit said:

The triple ranked points really made me play more. I think I probably played a fourth of my entire matches in the last 2 weeks.

I hope they increase ranked points given or maybe even leave it tripled for the next season. Many players don't have the time or dedication to get goodies when the most you can get is 50 from a win.

• The triple points are why I played ranked again. I prefer regular stopwatch so I don't have to actually try and just derp around.

• Darkwolf3802Darkwolf3802 Posts: 119

@Splicerrr said:

@Xenithos said:

@ThePigVomit said:

I hope they increase ranked points given or maybe even leave it tripled for the next season. Many players don't have the time or dedication to get goodies when the most you can get is 50 from a win.

The extremely low payout for ranked has been a sore spot for awhile now and many ppl have brought it up. Sadly the devs dont seem to have any plans on raising the payout to where its worth playing.

• Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 2,297

@Xenithos said:
    Also, how did you know to search "scorched" to show only those?

Hover above one of the cards and you'll see it as their name.

MakeMachinePistolsGoodAgain

• Gust4vGust4v Posts: 2
    edited April 1

if you're a no383 hipster like me then it's definitely the best.

I'd argue that the 282 is better ;)
    But yes all of those cards are great.

• Couldn't figure out how to upload the img directly. But here is the URL to my stats. I didn't play many games. I gave up trying to rank past gold. Long wait ques. Being solo qued all the time made it impossible.

Win streaks, loss streaks and rounds in between.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1359800763