Planned Forum Maintenance - 24th May 2018

We will be doing maintenance on 24th May 2018. The forums will be read-only until the maintenance is finished.

New Video: Hunter Merc Role-Call

stayfreshshoestayfreshshoe Posts: 674Administrator, Moderator, Developer

Hey all!

Hunter's Role-Call is here! Check out the latest addition to the Dirty Bomb crew; The Alaskan survival expert with targets in his sights.

Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/dirtybombgame/videos
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DirtyBombGame/
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/DirtyBomb

Enjoy!
shoe.

Comments

• TheStrangerousTheStrangerous Posts: 2,173
    edited February 24

Stranger's Wrath Multiplayer LOOKS GREAT!

I keep getting Stranger's Wrath flashbacks...
    Must have withdrawals or something...

Dirty Bomb = Lawbreakers 2.0 Electric Boogaloo

• GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 4,388

American Merc

Use russian pattern pistol

Hammock - Oh the Bliss (Reinterpretation) | Far Cry 5

• @GatoCommodore said:
    American Merc

Use russian pattern pistol

Maybe he salvaged it, after skinning some drunk Russian, in the middle of woods.

Dirty Bomb = Lawbreakers 2.0 Electric Boogaloo

• Alaska is just across from Russia maybe he traded some meat/furs for it.

• kopyrightkopyright Posts: 600

Some nice shots of the reworked Terminal in there as well.

• XenithosXenithos Posts: 1,761Special Editor

Alright, sold.... just for the new weapons. Not the Crossbow. I really could not care less about the crossbow.

I don't care how much you've played or how good your aim is - If you haven't touched the game at least twice in three months then I see your "opinion" as hot moot.

• GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 4,388

@Xenithos said:
    Alright, sold.... just for the new weapons. Not the Crossbow. I really could not care less about the crossbow.

Goddamn Hanzo mains ruining the game!

Hammock - Oh the Bliss (Reinterpretation) | Far Cry 5

@GatoCommodore said:

@Xenithos said:

Goddamn Hanzo mains ruining the game!

I'm not sure it'll be ruining the game, but you're also probably joking around. I'm not even maining Hanzo, I'm maining pistol and skorpion (not really a skorpion but whatevs) up your butt hole.

I don't care how much you've played or how good your aim is - If you haven't touched the game at least twice in three months then I see your "opinion" as hot moot.

• l2cl2c Posts: 109

So.. 1:45.. Did that EMP decloak Phantom? With a decloak delay as well? Or was it just coincidental?

• Begin2018Begin2018 Posts: 194
    edited February 25

Nice, a new merc to play against people... level 5! Lol

• PtilouiPtiloui Posts: 531

You know, i'm pretty sure that when people asked for an indian merc, they were talking about an Hindou, not American Indian :P

@l2c said:
    So.. 1:45.. Did that EMP decloak Phantom? With a decloak delay as well? Or was it just coincidental?

I hope it's only coincidental :)

• Begin2018Begin2018 Posts: 194
    edited February 25

@Ptiloui : No, it isn't like if India was some time ago a British colony. They asked American, for sure... And please, stop to b*tch on SD, it's YOUR FAULT if the game is destroyed and in an abyssal state!! ;)

What real world pistol is that ryben mp modeled after? Skorpion? Something else...?