Planned Forum Maintenance - 24th May 2018

We will be doing maintenance on 24th May 2018. The forums will be read-only until the maintenance is finished.

Quick Question About Guardian

So am I just crazy or does GUARDIAN'S SKY SHIELD NOT DELETE PROXY'S MINES?
And if not... why not? It's literally the perfect counter to drop-and-pop, nuclear pancake delivery BS!
(also it doesn't delete Martydom, which it should probably do as well)

Comments

  • PtilouiPtiloui Posts: 531

    IFAIK guardian's drone never disabled proxy's mine.

  • @Ptiloui said:
    IFAIK guardian's drone never disabled proxy's mine.

    It should. And even if they don't make it to where it does since it's a deployable, rather than a projectile, it should still delete Martydom.

  • TheStrangerousTheStrangerous Posts: 2,173

    Cause it's motion sensitive?

    Dirty Bomb = Lawbreakers 2.0 Electric Boogaloo

  • Da_MummyDa_Mummy Posts: 235

    Why would it counter Naders Marty. And how would you Programm that. I mean for all the others it's like a deflection for projectiles bouncing of how would you do that with explosives on the ground. The Pancake attack had to happen on the edge of the dome to even make sense to delete.

  • @Da_Mummy said:
    Why would it counter Naders Marty. And how would you Programm that. I mean for all the others it's like a deflection for projectiles bouncing of how would you do that with explosives on the ground. The Pancake attack had to happen on the edge of the dome to even make sense to delete.

    Isn't it just the equivalent of a normal Nader grenade, just dropped by her body rather than shot by the launcher? I figured it was a normal projectile.
    If not, then, my bad.
    Doesn't the dome delete projectiles even if they are deployed within the dome?

  • PtilouiPtiloui Posts: 531

    @MuddyGrenade said:
    Doesn't the dome delete projectiles even if they are deployed within the dome?

    Yes.

  • GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 4,388

    @MuddyGrenade said:

    @Da_Mummy said:
    Why would it counter Naders Marty. And how would you Programm that. I mean for all the others it's like a deflection for projectiles bouncing of how would you do that with explosives on the ground. The Pancake attack had to happen on the edge of the dome to even make sense to delete.

    Isn't it just the equivalent of a normal Nader grenade, just dropped by her body rather than shot by the launcher? I figured it was a normal projectile.
    If not, then, my bad.
    Doesn't the dome delete projectiles even if they are deployed within the dome?

    its a fragger grenade jumps and then explode.

    Hammock - Oh the Bliss (Reinterpretation) | Far Cry 5
                                                                    
  • Da_MummyDa_Mummy Posts: 235

    @MuddyGrenade said:
    Doesn't the dome delete projectiles even if they are deployed within the dome?

    I just never saw this in action so assumed not

Sign In or Register to comment.