Is the Remburg too strong?

Lately I've been playing a lot of matches where I'm getting absolutely destroyed by Auras using the Remburg. It obviously has a ton of killing potential, arguably more than any of the other shotguns. If you're turning a corner and an Aura is there, chances are you'll be dead within seconds and it can be rather frustrating to play against.

Comments

• henki000henki000 Posts: 338

Remburg is no doubt best shotgun out there, but because of Auras low HP and health station; you need to use explosives or constant headshots to deal with her. Remburg is not too strong, actually shotguns are not performing that well against SMG's and AR's imo. You just need to keep your optimal distance against them and maintain your element of surprise. Teamwork helps too and people are usually swarming close to health station, waiting for breach. Making them even more vulnerable for explosives and opening side routes in casual gameplay. I would use Blishlok because Aura is more effective reviving your teammates on background. Underground, chapels first spawn, bridges last spawn and vaults middle might be a exception, but swapping a merc/weapon in midair could be a risky move. I'm not sure about Castle yet.

• GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 4,092

Anhuld is better imo
    but almost nobody used it because usually its rhino (minigun) or fletcher (Blishlok/empire9)

Electric Light Orchestra - Prologue/Twilight

• SzakalotSzakalot Posts: 3,197

ahnuld > remburg > hollunds

First!

48px-First_Blood.png?version=ee44701eadae9f5eb7db0d17c0edc6c9
  • CraiknCraikn Posts: 22

i was aura...run with 100% hp out of my healthstation "suddenly a wild proxy appears" ..."Proxy ! Remburgattack !" onehit down...not even headshot....on 100% hp :I