Changes we really want to see in Dirty Bomb

1. Make Ranked available only after level 15.
  2. ‎Do not reward Weapon Cases which are locked because they are just useless
  3. ‎Do not just release a Over Powered Merc and Nuke Nerf it like you did to my boy Phantom
  4. ‎Do NOT rush to release Dirty Bomb 1.0 if you still have bugs and more changes to make
  5. ‎Menu Background music is ear cancer CHANGE IT to something fast paced, it's DB after all
  6. ‎Now words about my boy Phantom:
    • 'Recon' means ability to spot enemies . GIVE HIM THE ABILTY THEN! (Like when you look at a enemy and press E you could show them in your team's HUD just like Vassili's Dot )
    • Increase Katana's heavy melee swing speed as your not swinging a minigun after all.
    • ‎'slighty' increase the movement speed
    • ‎Any type of armor does not make a sound especially not as loud as a freakin JET ENGINE either decrease it or remove it
    • ‎Make him slightly less visible as that currently he can be spotted by even a blind bloody Merc
    • ‎I have a play time of 300 hours with phantom so do not say even a word and most of the points are inspired by Dazz
  7. ‎Weapon skins sometimes look like spilled colours on a gun which is @$!# FIX IT
  8. ‎EARNING COBALT IN ASSAULT COURSE IS IMPOSSIBLE
  9. ‎Bettet server selection and v say UI as they look ancient
  10. ‎ Give us a chance to buy weapon cases during the events atleast with the event currency just like Winter Holiday

IloveDB. KEEP BOMBIN !

I really took my time to type all this...

Comments

1. yes
    2. YESSSS
    3. I would take Javlin as an example but you do you. (Though Phantom didn't need the nuking treatment like he did)
    4. agreed, 100%
    5. Background music could be improved, but it is not exactly a priority of bugs and new content
    6. missing knowledge Phantom rework is coming, initiate hypemachine.exe
    7. I feel ya fam
    8. it ain't, believe me. It is hard, but possible.
    9. I know the V menu will get a rework down the line
    10. Wouldn't be opposed to that, so yea. Good stuff
  • OMG Dude your hyped reply really made me LOL also I forgot to mention 1 point (my bad)
    11. Crafting logic does not make any sense because in reals if I am gonna craft up something I would definitely know what I am doing instead of GETTING A PHANTOM WITH A CRICKET BAT ( rip my 25000 and need to grind again)
    Great reply though (still LMAO)

• JigstrawJigstraw Posts: 20

getting cobalt on the assault course is definitely possible, I did it before achievements and trinket rewards for it were added, and then again after that update as well. I honestly think they should make the requirements for silver and gold higher because I got gold on my first try at the assault course without even trying. Cobalt is the only one that takes any real effort, lol.

• teflonloveteflonlove Posts: 608
    edited February 10

@kaboombomberz said:
    8. ‎EARNING COBALT IN ASSAULT COURSE IS IMPOSSIBLE

You might find this helpful. It essentially walks you through every corner of the course.

Forget the cobalt Kawaii stick, better listen to some Kawaii rock.

• HadronZodiacHadronZodiac Posts: 132

@ARandomLugia said:
    1. yes
    2. YESSSS
    3. I would take Javlin as an example but you do you. (Though Phantom didn't need the nuking treatment like he did)
    4. agreed, 100%
    5. Background music could be improved, but it is not exactly a priority of bugs and new content
    6. missing knowledge Phantom rework is coming, initiate hypemachine.exe
    7. I feel ya fam
    8. it ain't, believe me. It is hard, but possible.
    9. I know the V menu will get a rework down the line
    10. Wouldn't be opposed to that, so yea. Good stuff

I agree with the javelin part, she was hella strong and now she switched to a toothpick launcher