Aimee obsidian

Change aimee´s look.The hair shouldnt be so much covered. And you should also Change her face

Comments

• FalC_16FalC_16 Posts: 878

@FedeMitt said:
    Change aimee´s look.The hair shouldnt be so much covered. And you should also Change her face

Dont like it dont buy it.

Vote with your wallet.

• Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 2,073

She looks like she is either tired or been around thunder too long

Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

• Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 2,073

@STARRYSOCK said:
    I don't really like the skin personally. Makes her look too much like a vassili ripoff, and it's already pretty hard to call them vastly different anyways.

I would have preferred something that fits better with Aimee as a character. Something more fashionable, but still sleek and flashy to fit with other obsidian operatives. Perhaps something along the lines of her original concept art, rather than a skin-tight bodysuit with weird looking legs and an awkward hood.

I probably wouldn't buy it regardless just because I don't like playing aimee, but I definitely think their choice of design is a bit weird to say the least.

They should hold a poll come up with a few designs and let us decide were the ones buying it and if they want they could even limit it to pts server autherized players only if they want to keep some suspense and keep us talking til its release

Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

• Terminal_6Terminal_6 Posts: 332

If I recall correctly, didn't they show off the Phoenix Obsidian early, and something about it got changed as a result of community feedback? I never bought it so I don't really know, that's just something I seem to remember.

• STARRYSOCKSTARRYSOCK Posts: 1,424

@Terminal_6 said:
    If I recall correctly, didn't they show off the Phoenix Obsidian early, and something about it got changed as a result of community feedback? I never bought it so I don't really know, that's just something I seem to remember.

Seemed to me they announced it as they usually do a while before it becomes available. Someone on reddit complained, SD agreed and they changed it. But it only seemed like a texture edit.
    I don't think they were actually looking for feedback

Would be cool if we got to choose the designs though. Like some sort of dockyard-boat type competition.
    Then at least we could prevent things like the turtle obsidian from happening again

• teflonloveteflonlove Posts: 497

@Terminal_6 said:
    If I recall correctly, didn't they show off the Phoenix Obsidian early, and something about it got changed as a result of community feedback?

Yes, the design initially announced looked like Masterchief in a military camo poncho instead of the actually released Masterchief enacting a traffic sign.

• Da_MummyDa_Mummy Posts: 194

Aside from them fact that I'm still salty that Aimee got the obsidian, I don't think that the type of tactical dressup with that full bodysuit that reminds me of Resident Evil Revelations Jill fits her character at all. She even says something along the lines of: "Why can't Mercenaries dress with style?" Yeah that's exactly what I'm asking myself when I'm looking at YOUR new full body latex condom. Sorry it just looks weird.
    And btw @STARRYSOCK really good looking fanarts right there.

@Da_Mummy said:
    And btw @STARRYSOCK really good looking fanarts right there.

Complement SD, it's their concept art like I said, lol.
    It's from the old Max Bashki twitter account during ReV https://twitter.com/MaxBashki/media

• Da_MummyDa_Mummy Posts: 194

@STARRYSOCK
    I would've believed that it was fanart, then again english isn't not my first language and I should probably learn to read :3

• im gonna pass for Aimee, why PDP??

@Porkchopiya said:
    im gonna pass for Aimee, why PDP??

Even SD knows no one wants to touch the felix after what they did to it.

• BryckoBrycko Posts: 197

I'm sure as the game gets bigger that we'll have more skin changing weapons for characters. Obsidian Operatives are kind of going for that 'Elite' look, but I would love to see like, for example, desert camos with outfits that would match a desert environment, or 'lore skins' that show more what the characters were before (and I'm sure with the new writer that this'll happen). I have hope, it'll just take a while, considering everything else the devs have lined up.

• frostyvampirefrostyvampire Posts: 1,177

@STARRYSOCK said:

@Porkchopiya said:
    im gonna pass for Aimee, why PDP??

Even SD knows no one wants to touch the felix after what they did to it.

With the buff coming next week, the FEL-IX will be playable again.
    36 RPM is what it should've been when they first nerfed the snipers.
    Now, Aura health stations will have 75 health, which means the FEL-IX can 1 shot them, while MoA still won't be able to.
    And on top of that, MoA now has 1 less bullet.

Unless they make it so MoA deals 25% more damage to deployables (so it can also 1 shot health stations), the FEL-IX will probably be a better choice in a lot of situations.