Check out this week's Dev Update video!

Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/dirtybombgame/videos
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DirtyBombGame/
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/DirtyBomb

Enjoy!

Moobs

Comments

• machine pistol nerfs, br buffs, proxy buff
    this update has already recieved a bunch of questionable feedback in discord
    maybe next time create a poll for players to decide what should be tweaked?

• Aura nerf
    PDP buff

They did it again

• blufflordblufflord Posts: 586

@everlovestruck said:
    machine pistol nerfs, br buffs, proxy buff
    this update has already recieved a bunch of questionable feedback in discord
    maybe next time create a poll for players to decide what should be tweaked?

but we cant truly experience the changes and the interactions until playing them in game

• Do we have hopes of having the game in Spanish?

• Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 2,090

More fragments no thanks just show me the credits

Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

• Is the 5 pack of obsidian cards seriously only buyable WITH the mercs? Wouldn't most people who would want the obsidian cards ALREADY HAVE THEM? I already have almost all mercs and have no reason to buy a merc pack, I'm basically only missing mercs I don't really want. I've been waiting so long for a chance to get these obsidian cards and I will be extremely disappointed if the only way is for me to spend extra money on mercs I already have. Please, please, please, please, please release the obsidian pack without the mercs. For the love of all that is dirty, please. It is a big kick in the teeth to veteran players to only have it available in a pack with mercs.

• TheatrumTheatrum Posts: 24

I really commend SP on the removal of trash card loadouts from the game. The claim that the game is pay to win is inaccurate but even so they went and killed off any notion to it. The reality was that these trash cards just meant 99% of lootboxes were worthless and not even worth the bother of opening. Just to get shards for crafting. They also devalued the skins they were attached to. I don't like that contraband cases require a key. The cosmetic system is the primary progression system in the game and I don't like that there are parts that you can only interact with if you pay money. All players are free players between purchases. Shitting too much on free players just reduces the number of paying players in the end.

• zykerothzykeroth Posts: 26

@LadyNecroPed said:
    Is the 5 pack of obsidian cards seriously only buyable WITH the mercs? Wouldn't most people who would want the obsidian cards ALREADY HAVE THEM? I already have almost all mercs and have no reason to buy a merc pack, I'm basically only missing mercs I don't really want. I've been waiting so long for a chance to get these obsidian cards and I will be extremely disappointed if the only way is for me to spend extra money on mercs I already have. Please, please, please, please, please release the obsidian pack without the mercs. For the love of all that is dirty, please. It is a big kick in the teeth to veteran players to only have it available in a pack with mercs.

No. The obsidians can be bought separately from the mercs. Explore the Store page a little more.

• Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 2,090

@zykeroth said:

@LadyNecroPed said:
    Is the 5 pack of obsidian cards seriously only buyable WITH the mercs? Wouldn't most people who would want the obsidian cards ALREADY HAVE THEM? I already have almost all mercs and have no reason to buy a merc pack, I'm basically only missing mercs I don't really want. I've been waiting so long for a chance to get these obsidian cards and I will be extremely disappointed if the only way is for me to spend extra money on mercs I already have. Please, please, please, please, please release the obsidian pack without the mercs. For the love of all that is dirty, please. It is a big kick in the teeth to veteran players to only have it available in a pack with mercs.

No. The obsidians can be bought separately from the mercs. Explore the Store page a little more.

At the full 14 price points

Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here