Content Creators - What do you need from us?

MoobabesMoobabes Posts: 23Moderator, Developer

In 2018 I'd like to do what I can to help promote content creators in the community!

That's Twitch/YouTube creators and people creating Fan Art!

So I'm asking, what I hope, is a simple question:

What do you need from us to make your lives easier?

Comments

• Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 2,287
    edited January 15

Would lile to see some people do garys mod style skits ive seen one or 2 people make db cartoon but they were kinda meh graphics

Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

• A game capturing feature would be nice(like pubg) it would make for some amazing cinematic shots in montages.
    Also it might help improving game sense.

• MuddyGrenadeMuddyGrenade Posts: 405
    edited January 15

Just put my fanart on Fan Art Friday dammit.
    (btw you should totally follow me on Twitter @MuddyGrenade_jj )
    For real though if we could get like some SFM models for the mercs that would be cool. For like thumbnails and animations and shtuff.

• GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 4,324

Lore Master?

Hammock - Oh the Bliss (Reinterpretation) | Far Cry 5

• DarkangelUKDarkangelUK Posts: 75Moderator

Demo recording and playback with files that can be shared

Good demo playback controls including speed control, freecam, player tracking and camera pathing (ideally key frame spline path cameras)

Option to clear the HUD when playing back demos

• zykerothzykeroth Posts: 31

I've commented on the reddit too, but to reinforce it: a compiled list of concept art, reference sheets and gadgets of the mercs, as well as their HQ renders. It would make our lives much easier if we didn't have to scrounge the internet for references to use for drawing.

• Begin2018Begin2018 Posts: 176

A Theater as in Black Ops II to be able to replay recent matches. It would help to catch cheaters too.

And the return of 8v8 servers (with some improvements). Almost nobody will stream/watch CMM or Ranked as they are totally bullsh*t. Yes, a good game help a lot to get streamers...

• XenithosXenithos Posts: 1,701Special Editor

Oh, if an inspiring creator makes things and messages on Twitch, he should probably get some feedback. I don't even know if I'm REACHING you guys when I send a message to the Dirty Bomb account.

Improvements to Spectator Mode

We need to be able to cam through things correctly, completely remove HUD elements from appearing, and also be able to have a cool map view to highlight necessary objectives and etc. This will also greatly enhance the watching quality of competitive matches that have announcers.

Improvements in-game to Networking

Not much needs to be said about this that hasn't been said already. This is a thing that will benefit all players, and not just streamers and recorders. It's infuriating to anyone to have a lag spike and end up dead because of it.

I don't care how much you've played or how good your aim is - If you haven't touched the game at least twice in three months then I see your "opinion" as hot moot.

• Possible sponsorship or something to help content creators and streamers