New Dev Video: Goodbye 2017

MoobabesMoobabes Posts: 16Moderator, Developer

What a year it's been for Dirty Bomb. We take a look back at the year, and look forward to what's coming next.

Comments

• XenithosXenithos Posts: 1,293Special Editor
    edited December 2017

First? I call first. "But we're just getting started" Erm... It's December. ROFL
    Also, Hunter when? We were told before January, but this is a goodbye video saying that they'll see us next year...

I don't care how much you've played or how good your aim is - If you haven't touched the game at least twice in three months then I see your "opinion" as hot moot.

• Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 2,097

That's a scary jumpscare at 2:09

• GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 3,846
    edited December 2017

shoe be like
    "Ho Ho Ho"
    *edited

when the mods see this im going to be reported to FBI because i just posted something horrible

Post edited by GatoCommodore on
    核P-MODEL-白く巨大で

• @Xenithos said:
    First? I call first. "But we're just getting started" Erm... It's December. ROFL
    Also, Hunter when? We were told before January, but this is a goodbye video saying that they'll see us next year...

Pretty sure they said they were going to release Hunter this year but due to negative feed back towards other areas, such as balance, bugs, etc.. They wanted to move their focus towards those areas which would require pushing Hunter's release to sometime early 2018.

• @Xenithos said:

Hunter is coming January.