Who do you believe will get the new obsidian card?

So far, we got information in the latest ask the devs video that the newest obsidian coming will be female. I'm hoping for Nader or Sparps obviously.

Dirty Bomb is a JoJo reference ゴゴゴゴ...

Comments

• Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 2,304

Of course I want it to be Sparps though Kira and Guardian would make me happy also.

90% sure it's Proxy.

MakeMachinePistolsGoodAgain

• I would love to have a Nader Obsidian card.

• NailNail Wpg, CanadaPosts: 3,534

blonde Proxy

moop
  • Cross your fingers that it looks good(unlike Phoenix) and isn't a bad loadout(unlike Fletcher and Arty).

• ThePigVomitThePigVomit Posts: 350
    edited December 2017

@PorkyPerson said:
    Cross your fingers that it looks good(unlike Phoenix) and isn't a bad loadout(unlike Fletcher and Arty).

Watch the dev vid, it's gonna be a girl. My money is on Kira.

• AlbinMattAlbinMatt Posts: 1,131

Huh, you're still alive eh, Boers.

By this point, they have almost killed the subtlety in those skins (well, not that DB was amde to be subtle anyways), so I am still waiting for Nader to cosplay Angela Merkel.

Or Aimee in an elaborately woven dress made human skin.

• Please be Nader.

• @ThePigVomit said:

@PorkyPerson said:
    Cross your fingers that it looks good(unlike Phoenix) and isn't a bad loadout(unlike Fletcher and Arty).

Watch the dev vid, it's gonna be a girl. My money is on Kira.

I'm just saying I thought the Phoenix card didn't look good and the Fletcher and Arty cards were crappy loadouts.

I like the Stoker all around.

• KiraysKirays Posts: 1,485Moderator

Hmm...I'm rooting for Kira but it could be anyone to be fair, though I doubt it will be Proxy. :wink:

• LoafOfBreadLoafOfBread Posts: 511
    edited December 2017

If its a nader or Javelin obsidian I will kill.

If its a proxy obsidian though...@$!# me I will make Ft. Hood look like a @$!# joke next time I go to the range

Post edited by LoafOfBread on
  • I don't really care which I just hope it's not an RNG loadout but a couple to pick from (like Phantom) or the most popular one (like Aura). Or even better, let us choose the loadout by ourself.

Forget the cobalt Kawaii stick, better listen to some Kawaii rock.

• Limited time obsidians in Nutshell:
    AT 13:40

Dirty Bomb = Lawbreakers 2.0 Electric Boogaloo

• ArtyrimArtyrim Posts: 217

I hope is Proxy even though there are many haters here
    I'm fine with Kira and Nader as well but no Sparks or Aimee -_-

• SorotiaSorotia Posts: 1,503

@Artyrim said:

Haters...you say that like it's random hate...she already has so many bloody special editions it isn't even funny.

She is literally one of the last characters who should get a obsidian. She literally is the character with the most different obsidians in game.

• ArtyrimArtyrim Posts: 217

@Sorotia said:

@Artyrim said:

Haters...you say that like it's random hate...she already has so many bloody special editions it isn't even funny.

She is literally one of the last characters who should get a obsidian. She literally is the character with the most different obsidians in game.

The point is: I'M WITHOUT ANY OBSIDIAN PROXY . So for this reason I hope to get it xD,the redhead Proxy looks great

• FalC_16FalC_16 Posts: 918

@Artyrim said:

@Sorotia said:

@Artyrim said:

The point is: I'M WITHOUT ANY OBSIDIAN PROXY . So for this reason I hope to get it xD,the redhead Proxy looks great

For this reason i hope there will be a re-roll your obsidian or SE weekend. Hell even if its for real cash. I got this proxy but completely trash loadout

• boerhaeboerhae Posts: 251

@AlbinMatt said:

???

anyway this better be the next obsidian

• Gimme my Uhbzideeunh Sporps pleeze

• AlbinMattAlbinMatt Posts: 1,131

@boerhae said:

@AlbinMatt said:

???

Whoops, I was reffering to @BooryDarthNader Apparently my fingers like rebelious African Dutch.

• Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 2,295
    edited December 2017

@boerhae said:

@AlbinMatt said:

???

Lol thats what i suggested for kira in the dev vid post. we need some ones based off comunity members. Wouldnt be hard just have a contest to design the nex obsidian and best one gets to have a merc based off it and prize is a free card or cards if theres diferent guns/augments

Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

• STARRYSOCKSTARRYSOCK Posts: 1,622

@boerhae said:

@AlbinMatt said:

???

Oh my god, I really want that skin.

It might not fit well enough with DB's "obsidian operative" style though. I mean, they changed the original camo phoenix card, and this one is even less obsidian operative. "basic cloak" is basically the opposite of what SD has been doing.

• NailNail Wpg, CanadaPosts: 3,534
    edited December 2017

they'll have to include a new "tripping over your dumbass dress" algorithm to movement

:)

moop
  • Nader.

• n-xn-x Posts: 788

That one. Only that one and none other!

• I'm hoping for Kira. Nader would be nice too, and personally I wouldn't want Sparks, but will not get pissy if it does turn out to be her.
    Did we get an obsidian for a female merc yet, by the way?

• KiraysKirays Posts: 1,485Moderator

If we only look at the obsidian operatives then no, none of the female mercs were given one yet.

• bgyoshibgyoshi Posts: 1,134
    edited December 2017

Kira's the most OG after Aura so it'll probably be Kira

They've been focusing on BR characters too so it makes sense.