New Ask the Devs Video: December 19th

MoobabesMoobabes Posts: 16Moderator, Developer
edited January 4 in Announcements

Hey all,

Want to know about upcoming Obsidian Operatives and EV glitches? You've come to the right place.

Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/dirtybombgame/videos
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DirtyBombGame/
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/DirtyBomb

Enjoy!
Moobabes

Post edited by stayfreshshoe on

Comments

• Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,962

Finaly femail oprative obsidian hope its kira based off that kids drawing

Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

• TheStrangerousTheStrangerous Posts: 1,858
    edited December 2017

Why do I feel Hunter's based off 6runk? The beards are exactly the same...

RIP DB
    Like TF2, buried under gambling addicts and whales, forgetting the core gameplay.

• XenithosXenithos Posts: 1,293Special Editor

@Mc1412013 said:

I don't want a cultist Kira. Though I do want an Obsidian Kira.

I don't care how much you've played or how good your aim is - If you haven't touched the game at least twice in three months then I see your "opinion" as hot moot.

• @Xenithos said:

@Mc1412013 said:

Yeah I wasn't a fan of the idea either.
    I hope for an Obsidian Sparks, though. She's the only medic who doesn't have some kind of special edition (Sawbonez, Aura, and Phoenix have multiple Obsidians and Guardian has the Pirin Pack Cards) for her specifically.

• @MuddyGrenade said:

@Xenithos said:

@Mc1412013 said:

I hope for an Obsidian Sparks, though. She's the only medic who doesn't have some kind of special edition (Sawbonez, Aura, and Phoenix have multiple Obsidians and Guardian has the Pirin Pack Cards) for her specifically.

What really special edition (not repaint of skin) does Aura have?

• @TitaniumRapture said:

@MuddyGrenade said:

@Xenithos said:

@Mc1412013 said:

Well none, technically. She doesn't have any character remodels, nor does Guardian. Phoenix and Sawbonez are the only ones with actual character remodelings.
    Either way, Aura still her Obsidians and I hope Sparks at least gets one as well.

• @Moobabes said:
    New Obsidian, Iron and Lead retirement and EV Glitches:

... however, given that it annoys us we most definitely want to solve it in a reasonable amount of time.

Good, because it has been so much longer than a reasonable amount of time already.

Sweet, I assume you mean a new special obsidian, crossing fingers for a Sparks that looks good. I hate that there are two types of cards that are both called obsidian with no distinction(the founders type ones and the skin type ones).

• TitaniumRaptureTitaniumRapture Posts: 422
    edited December 2017

@MuddyGrenade said:

@TitaniumRapture said:

@MuddyGrenade said:

@Xenithos said:

@Mc1412013 said:

Well none, technically. She doesn't have any character remodels, nor does Guardian. Phoenix and Sawbonez are the only ones with actual character remodelings.
    Either way, Aura still her Obsidians and I hope Sparks at least gets one as well.

Then I wouldnt call it special or obsidian edition. Especially when they didnt look anyhow special (all ranked and event Auras look better in my opinion). It is just lazy SD calling them obsidian. :)

Imagine redhead Sparks. :)

Post edited by TitaniumRapture on
  • @TitaniumRapture said:

@MuddyGrenade said:

@TitaniumRapture said:

@MuddyGrenade said:

@Xenithos said:

@Mc1412013 said:

Blonde Kira better :)

• @TitaniumRapture said:

@MuddyGrenade said:

@TitaniumRapture said:

@MuddyGrenade said:

@Xenithos said:

@Mc1412013 said:

Then I wouldnt call it special or obsidian edition. Especially when they didnt look anyhow special (all ranked and event Auras look better in my opinion). It is just lazy SD calling them obsidian. :)

Your opinion is irrelevant in this situation. The fact of the matter is, Sparks has no Obsidian or Special Edition cards to her name, Aura, Phoenix, Sawbonez, and Guardian do.

• Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,962

If its sporks it better be a sexy nurse costume

Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

edited December 2017

@MuddyGrenade said:

@TitaniumRapture said:

@MuddyGrenade said:

@TitaniumRapture said:

@MuddyGrenade said:

@Xenithos said:

@Mc1412013 said:

Your opinion is irrelevant in this situation. The fact of the matter is, Sparks has no Obsidian or Special Edition cards to her name, Aura, Phoenix, Sawbonez, and Guardian.

Yeah because giving something name Obsidian makes it really special even if they just repainted with some boring color pattern. Tbh its nonsense comparing Aura to Phoenix because his model was tweaked / changed on his special card. That is probably reason why Aura was for free and Phoenix was paid.

If the only fact which matters for you is the title OBSIDIAN on some boring same model with slightly different color scheme then i envy you.

• @TitaniumRapture said:

@MuddyGrenade said:

@TitaniumRapture said:

@MuddyGrenade said:

@TitaniumRapture said:

@MuddyGrenade said:

@Xenithos said:

@Mc1412013 said:

Your opinion is irrelevant in this situation. The fact of the matter is, Sparks has no Obsidian or Special Edition cards to her name, Aura, Phoenix, Sawbonez, and Guardian.

Yeah because giving something name Obsidian makes it really special even if they just repainted with some boring color pattern. Tbh its nonsense comparing Aura to Phoenix because his model was tweaked / changed on his special card. That is probably reason why Aura was for free and Phoenix was paid.

If the only fact which matters for you is the title OBSIDIAN on some boring same model with slightly different color scheme then i envy you.

Does Sparks have any Obsidians?

• XenithosXenithos Posts: 1,293Special Editor

Guys, can't we just get along? Every merc will have an Obsidian eventually!

I don't care how much you've played or how good your aim is - If you haven't touched the game at least twice in three months then I see your "opinion" as hot moot.

• @Xenithos @TitaniumRapture
    Well to put the "argument" to rest:
    Aura has two Obsidian cards
    Phoenix has multiple Obsidian cards.
    Sawbonez has multiple Obsidian cards.
    Guardian has her Pirin Pack Cards.
    Sparks doesn't have any Obsidian or Special Edition Cards.
    My opinion on whether Obsidian Repaints are special is completely irrelevant, because that has nothing to do with the fact that Sparks doesn't have any Obsidians to even discuss whether they are special.

edited December 2017

@MuddyGrenade

I would rather have none than the Auras cards(probably reason why i dont have them). Am I so bad for wanting Obsidians to be something special? Because you make me feel like that.:/
    Best thing about SD is even if they make nice design they wont allow us to choose loadout we want. :(

• @TitaniumRapture said:
    @MuddyGrenade

I would rather have none than the Auras cards(probably reason why i dont have them). Am I so bad for wanting Obsidians to be something special? Because you make me feel like that.:/
    Best thing about SD is even if they make nice design they wont allow us to choose loadout we want. :(

Sorry for sounding rude. I agree that the Obsidian Repaints aren't THAT great looking (I mean they look better than the Obsidian Operative Gun Skins, but...) but there's nothing wrong with having an opinion. My point is that its irrelevant to the discussion on whether Sparks is the only medic without Obsidians or Special Editions because the fact is: Sparks is the only medic without Obsidians or Special Editions.
    There is nothing wrong with wanting Obsidians to feel more special.