What kind of -boo are you?

Weaboos, Britaboos, Francoboos,...

Well, WHAT ABOUT SPANIARDOBOOS LIKE ME ¿EY?

OH! Me lookingo forwado to ver esto...

RIP DB
Like TF2, buried under gambling addicts and whales, forgetting the core gameplay.

Comments

• Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 2,095

Non-boo

Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    Sparps is bae.
    Thunder bangs you too.
  • Ship-a-boo
    Weap-a-boo
    Boo-gan
    And I guess Final fantasy-a-boo (?)

• AlbinMattAlbinMatt Posts: 1,053

Jerusalem-boo

• uhm a normie-boo ?...

• useless -boo

• Wehraboo :P

• Straya-Boo

核P-MODEL-白く巨大で

• CyberVonCyberusCyberVonCyberus Posts: 202
    edited December 2017

@GatoCommodore said:
    Straya-Boo

Man, I miss playing war thunder, despite how bloody unbalanced it was ( @$!# these T34 destroying everything at br 3.4) it was pretty fun to play

• @CyberVonCyberus said:

@GatoCommodore said:
    Straya-Boo

Man, I miss playing war thunder, despite how bloody unbalanced it was ( @$!# these T34 destroying everything at br 3.4) it was pretty fun to play

well, T34 is now not that OP anymore...
    but, knowing that this is GAIJIN

they put IS-6 with a stealth buff to the armor (it says 200+ even tho in reality they coded it into 340+) and the tanks on that br cant pen it .

i mostly play German, British, Japanese because all 3 of them can peneterate russian tanks reliably and their planes just wreck russian planes like theres no tomorrow.

核P-MODEL-白く巨大で

• @GatoCommodore said:

@CyberVonCyberus said:

@GatoCommodore said:
    Straya-Boo

well, T34 is now not that OP anymore...
    but, knowing that this is GAIJIN

they put IS-6 with a stealth buff to the armor (it says 200+ even tho in reality they coded it into 340+) and the tanks on that br cant pen it .

i mostly play German, British, Japanese because all 3 of them can peneterate russian tanks reliably and their planes just wreck russian planes like theres no tomorrow.

yep, anything with a 20 mm canon is a viable choice as long as it is maneuverable enough when it comes to planes.
    tanks on the other hand are a pain to play