Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/dirtybombgame/videos
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DirtyBombGame/
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/DirtyBomb

Enjoy,
Moobabe

Comments

• @Guziol said:
    Weapon skins? Time to abandon ship.

So basically you have been waiting for any reason to leave. Bye then.

• bgyoshibgyoshi Posts: 841

@$!#

• Rewatching the video... I approve.

The it isn't a full on customizable loadout, but you can 'flash' up existing cards.

Don't like the silver gun on that shard cobalt loadout? Drop on a weapon skin that has a better visual.

I also approve of per merc trinkets. Having the same one for everybody is dull. Variety is the spice of life.

• PtilouiPtiloui Posts: 308

I think this will be a great feature. What people need the most is something to do in the game. Okay, gameplay is fun and all, but i'm playing this game for 2 years now and the game hasn't really changed that much. Having something to grind for is a good way to keep players entertained between events. And the current loadout system needed that sort of customization.

So.. now we can be pretty sure the jackal's eve crate will contain a weapon skin ? :)

• This system looks amazing! That M4 skin is incredible and a real step up from previous skins. The decks give a lot of customization which is great, though I'm a little worried about the "BUY NEW SLOT" button..... But oh well. Pros outweigh the cons on this one. However, given there are wears and such, I'm hopeful that there will be a market or trade system being introduced for these. Maybe not for loadouts just yet, but these seem like a perfect item for them. So hyped for the Christmas event too, and I'm wondering if they'll have Christmas themed weapon skins? So excited. Nice work SD.

• Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,799

So we getting a key trinket thst opens the castle doors???

Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

• @Mc1412013 said:
    So we getting a key trinket thst opens the castle doors???

It has been open since Return to castle Wolfenstein.

• Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 2,032

Ooo did i just see merc trinkets?

Roses are red and violets are blue.
    I bang you all!
    Now you're dead too.
  • ArtyrimArtyrim Posts: 138

" Last week most reported issues were : matchmaking,balance".Maybe you wanted to say like always is mm and balance? xD
    To op
    This new system seems cool,I hope there is not "%" to get those skins like for crafting because I'm really unlucky.

Btw tell me pls the new upload is not something like 3gb

• @Lord_Coctus said:
    Ooo did i just see merc trinkets?

Yeah, looks like the mini-me trinkets gonna expand by 3.

• XenithosXenithos Posts: 1,206
    edited November 30

HOLY CRAP! WE CAN HAVE AN AUGMENT CARD AND A WEAPON CARD!? SAYYYY WUUUUTTT!!!?????
    Really though, is this exactly what I was seeing? HYPE

I don't care how much you've played or how good your aim is - If you haven't touched the game at least twice in three months then I see your "opinion" as hot moot.

• teflonloveteflonlove Posts: 398

@Guziol said:
    At least introduce steam market so i can sell them to russian children with dota money.

That would actually be sweet. Way back then when I casually played CS:GO for 150 hours or so it was nice to get these drops every few games. I never cared for cosmetics and sold almost much all of them. Most were only a few cents but every once in a while something dropped that was worth a few Euros to someone else. It was pretty cool to buy a few games on Steam financed by CS:GO.

If I could do the same by playing Dirty Bomb I'd appreciate it a lot.

Btw... Everyone the triple equipment rate case week is incredible! It seems like a case a match!

I don't care how much you've played or how good your aim is - If you haven't touched the game at least twice in three months then I see your "opinion" as hot moot.

@Xenithos said:
    Btw... Everyone the triple equipment rate case week is incredible! It seems like a case a match!

No, please, don't stop, I'm so happy to get more cases. Please, leave it forever, I'm playing so much DB now because I get more equipment cases. Whooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

...Yeah I haven't played at all this week, who cares about equipment cases lol

@bgyoshi said:

@Xenithos said:

No, please, don't stop, I'm so happy to get more cases. Please, leave it forever, I'm playing so much DB now because I get more equipment cases. Whooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

...Yeah I haven't played at all this week, who cares about equipment cases lol

I... I guess I do senpai.

@Xenithos said:

I... I guess I do senpai.

NANI?!?!

edited November 30

It's just a flat more wealth per match than I think DB has ever had. It's better than triple credits, it's better than chances of getting an event case drop, etc. It's just PURE triple rate on the one thing that holds a set value. And it's useful for getting fragments/saving them up for the future.

• Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 2,032

Does this mean we can skin knives too?

Roses are red and violets are blue.
    I bang you all!
    Now you're dead too.
  • GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 3,622

@Lord_Coctus said:
    Does this mean we can skin knives too?

this is the most important question

Bayonetta OST-Mysterious Destiny

Bayonetta, you're a mystery
    You come along with a destiny
    This is your life, a battlefield telling you who you are
    Bayonetta, this is your time
    You're gonna sparkle, you're gonna shine
    Girl, when you fight it looks like a dance, you are magic, you're magic

Come on, come on, come on, there's only one way, your way
    Come on, come on, come on, you know there's only one way, your way
    Dance, fight, spin around, spin around
    Dance, fight, fly higher, fly higher, fly higher

Bayonetta, you bury your loneliness deep down in your eyes
    Sadness lies in your smile
    But victory shines in your eyes
    You're still alive

• FalC_16FalC_16 Posts: 817

I would like to see merc gadgets such as revivr or grenade launcher also skinned according to loadout rarity..guess thats not happening yet..

• @FalC_16 said:
    I would like to see merc gadgets such as revivr or grenade launcher also skinned according to loadout rarity..guess thats not happening yet..

Yes it kinda sucks when you have cobalt rhino and your minigun is still grey. :(

• PorkyPersonPorkyPerson Posts: 102

Ugh, I thought this would address the problem of good skins with crappy loadouts.

Instead, it looks like you just get to use your old cards as is and then override the weapon skin.

I guess my dusty old special editions with bad loadouts will remain on their shelves.

Where's a jerkoff emoji when you need one?

• PorkyPersonPorkyPerson Posts: 102

@Xenithos said:
    It's just a flat more wealth per match than I think DB has ever had. It's better than triple credits, it's better than chances of getting an event case drop, etc. It's just PURE triple rate on the one thing that holds a set value. And it's useful for getting fragments/saving them up for the future.

Ha, credits are way more valuable than fragments. The Halloween event practically required credits for special edition skins. When Jav came out and I rolled cobalts for her, I would have run out of credits long before running out of fragments.

Maybe the new weapon skins event will change that a little, for a minute, then it will be back to credits >>> fragments.

At this point I have no idea why they don't just break cards down into credits and craft cards with just credits. Fragments are just a runaround.