FIGHT FOR NET NEUTRALITY

2»

Comments

• Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,958
    edited December 2017

@AlbinMatt said:
    *poke
    So... How is it going? The headlines are scaring me a bit, but I haven't read any article yet.

Its basicaly dead. However new york state is prepairing a multi state lawsuit in attempt to blockp the fcc vote. Also congress can block the fcc vote as well but thats unlikely.

Whats sad is dipshit pai live streamed the whole thing basicaly to show the world how much of a lying duche he is, and broadcast to the world that he dont care about public opinion.

I cant wait for trump to gtfo of office him and his budies are esentialy trying to eliminate the middle class and make this a 3rd world country that only the people that have money can live hapily. First he tries to destroy the one thing that gives alot of people health insurance. Then tax increases on the middle class now his cronies destroy the one thing keeping the internet reasonably affordable and open.

I hope no one in my cable company hates online games or i may loose my connection to db servers.

Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

• GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 3,838

@Mc1412013 said:

@AlbinMatt said:
    *poke
    So... How is it going? The headlines are scaring me a bit, but I haven't read any article yet.

Its basicaly dead. However new york state is prepairing a multi state lawsuit in attempt to blockp the fcc vote. Also congress can block the fcc vote as well but thats unlikely.

Whats sad is dipshit pai live streamed the whole thing basicaly to show the world how much of a lying duche he is, and broadcast to the world that he dont care about public opinion.

I cant wait for trump to gtfo of office him and his budies are esentialy trying to eliminate the middle class and make this a 3rd world country that only the people that have money can live hapily. First he tries to destroy the one thing that gives alot of people health insurance. Then tax increases on the middle class now his cronies destroy the one thing keeping the internet reasonably affordable and open.

I hope no one in my cable company hates online games or i may loose my connection to db servers.

its a bit long but please watch.

核P-MODEL-白く巨大で