If mercs were region locked...

A fun thread, where you could tell, whether you could or not play mercs, depending on your country.

The rules are simple, you can only play DB, with mercs coming from your own country.

I'll start:

NO MERC

:'( :'( :'(
There's no Polish merc, so no DB for me...

The best thing about playing Phoenix is not healing and reviving others.

But doing it yourself!

Comments

  • ArtyrimArtyrim Posts: 179

    Same, there is not an Italian merc however I will use Proxy as explosive pizza delivery girl. So a little db for me

  • MelinderMelinder Posts: 725

    Damn, Redeye is cancer.

    Eradicator of Chimps

  • Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 2,192

    Fragger, Phantom, Bushy. Tbh Im fine with this besides the fact I can't play as Sparps or Kira

  • blufflordblufflord Posts: 584
    edited November 2017

    RHINO AND PROXY MUDAFUCKAS!
    Give me that good cancer/10

  • Bushwhacker for me. Phantom is trash and Fragger lives in the land of the moose and maple syrup. Close, but I guess I can't claim him.

    Also, really jealous that you live in Poland.

  • @Wintergreen said:
    Also, really jealous that you live in Poland.

    Not sure why'd you say that, I assume you're STALKER/METRO enthusiast... or played too much Witcher (ironically I'm not into RPGs, neither in these books :p ).

    The best thing about playing Phoenix is not healing and reviving others.

    But doing it yourself!

  • @TheStrangerous said:

    @Wintergreen said:
    Also, really jealous that you live in Poland.

    Not sure why'd you say that

    You know, the usual reasons. B) Good politics, nice culture, gorgeous women, cold weather, rural environments, and a really interesting history. Hands down, Poland is the first place I'd move to if I had to pick somewhere out of my country. Wouldn't even have to think about it. Girlfriend likes to rub it in my face that she's already been there so we're gonna go travel there again one day. Warsaw to Krakow and then Lviv to Kiev 'cause her Ukrainian reasons. Polska! Polska!

    The real question is, why don't you like it?! Yeah though, METRO is awesome and I like the Polish mythology in The Witcher but that's unrelated lol.

  • @Wintergreen said:

    @TheStrangerous said:

    @Wintergreen said:
    Also, really jealous that you live in Poland.

    Not sure why'd you say that

    You know, the usual reasons. B) Good politics, nice culture, gorgeous women, cold weather, rural environments, and a really interesting history. Hands down, Poland is the first place I'd move to if I had to pick somewhere out of my country. Wouldn't even have to think about it. Girlfriend likes to rub it in my face that she's already been there so we're gonna go travel there again one day. Warsaw to Krakow and then Lviv to Kiev 'cause her Ukrainian reasons. Polska! Polska!

    The real question is, why don't you like it?! Yeah though, METRO is awesome and I like the Polish mythology in The Witcher but that's unrelated lol.

    I suppose the complaints, regarding ludicrously high insurance prices, high unemployment and joke called "salary" is a global scale problem in all capitalistic countries.

    Though I do keep learning on how "Northmen" countries have have a wonderful time, regarding education, economy and politics. This must be the work of Norse gods.

    The best thing about playing Phoenix is not healing and reviving others.

    But doing it yourself!

  • ImSplooshImSploosh Posts: 1,167

    'Murica!

  • STARRYSOCKSTARRYSOCK Posts: 1,430

    I've got fragger. I hate fragger, he's such an easymode merc :(

  • SorotiaSorotia Posts: 1,426

    @Lord_Coctus said:
    Fragger, Phantom, Bushy. Tbh Im fine with this besides the fact I can't play as Sparps or Kira

    Yeah...but I suppose I could live with it

    What a shock, always the same few people who report me for spam or abuse! Some people are so small and so petty...

  • Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 2,192

    So since Thunder is probally not Russian, does everyone except Russians get to.use him?

  • STARRYSOCKSTARRYSOCK Posts: 1,430

    @Lord_Coctus said:
    So since Thunder is probally not Russian, does everyone except Russians get to.use him?

    Isn't thunder not actually russian though and just faking it? His bio or whatever I read seemed to imply he just happened to pick up a russian passport and just decided to make a new identity with a super over the top russian accent.

  • @STARRYSOCK said:

    @Lord_Coctus said:
    So since Thunder is probally not Russian, does everyone except Russians get to.use him?

    Isn't thunder not actually russian though and just faking it? His bio or whatever I read seemed to imply he just happened to pick up a russian passport and just decided to make a new identity with a super over the top russian accent.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statelessness

    What? I'm sure some social outcasts exists, somewhere...

    The best thing about playing Phoenix is not healing and reviving others.

    But doing it yourself!

  • PtilouiPtiloui Posts: 417
    edited November 2017

    I would only be able to play Aimee. Enchantée ! :smile:

  • @Ptiloui said:
    I would only be able to play Aimee. Enchantée ! :smile:

    I would rather kill myself.

  • Nader! <3

  • I guess I would have an excuse to play Phantom.

  • YES.

    THE TIGHT-PANTS GRANDPA OF @$!# DANK KUSH

    WELL SLIT MY THROAT AND BLOW ME DRY, I'M HAPPY

  • I would only be able to play Arty sometimes.

Sign In or Register to comment.