Once all mercs are released...

Could we get an entire group photo, just how TF2 classes pose in the title?

And don't forget the MVP!

I know there already exists such photos in DB, but they need some heavy updating.

I'm an aspiring trilingual.
Gonna conquer the Spanish idioma uno día!

Comments

  • MelinderMelinder Posts: 726

    Man's not hot.

    Eradicator of Chimps

  • TheStrangerousTheStrangerous Posts: 2,051
    edited November 2017

    @Melinder said:
    Man's not hot.

    You watch your mouth there, pardner! :o
    Scrubby is the most mysterious character, the one who was the very beginning of DB (Scrubs trailer reveal). And he might be the one who ends it all... :scream:

    I firmly believe he's the "Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass".

    Remember what happened to Morty?

    Yeah, Scrubby is the Morty of DB ;)

    I'm an aspiring trilingual.
    Gonna conquer the Spanish idioma uno día!

  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 2,097
    edited November 2017

    @TheStrangerous said:

    And don't forget the MVP!

    >
    >
    They should just release him as a merc already. he could be the merc all the team kill trolls in ranked need.
    >
    His backstory is he joined the jackals to get close to phantom to take revenge for kicking him in the face.
    But when revenge on phantom wasnt enough he went after the rest of the team
    >
    Primary ability- stelth revenge
    Primary weapon is equiped with a silencer as well as the 2nd one
    Mele- back staber combat knife

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • @Mc1412013 said:

    @TheStrangerous said:

    And don't forget the MVP!

    >
    >
    They should just release him as a merc already. he could be the merc all the team kill trolls in ranked need.
    >
    His backstory is he joined the jackals to get close to phantom to take revenge for kicking him in the face.
    But when revenge on phantom wasnt enough he went after the rest of the team
    >
    Primary ability- stelth revenge
    Primary weapon is equiped with a silencer as well as the 2nd one
    Mele- back staber combat knife

    VA: StayFreshShoe is a must!

    I'm an aspiring trilingual.
    Gonna conquer the Spanish idioma uno día!

  • Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 2,201
    edited November 2017

    @Mc1412013 said:

    @TheStrangerous said:

    And don't forget the MVP!

    >
    >
    They should just release him as a merc already. he could be the merc all the team kill trolls in ranked need.
    >
    His backstory is he joined the jackals to get close to phantom to take revenge for kicking him in the face.
    But when revenge on phantom wasnt enough he went after the rest of the team
    >
    Primary ability- stelth revenge
    Primary weapon is equiped with a silencer as well as the 2nd one
    Mele- back staber combat knife

    Scrubby's helmet protects him from headshots and he can run faster than Sparps.
    He also can see through Redeyes farts and Thunders bangings.

  • I don't think there will be "all mercs are released".
    There will probably be at least 2-3 new mercs every year when the game is officially released

  • TheStrangerousTheStrangerous Posts: 2,051
    edited November 2017

    @frostyvampire said:
    I don't think there will be "all mercs are released".
    There will probably be at least 2-3 new mercs every year when the game is officially released

    Which means, every year they need to update the group photo! :D

    I'm an aspiring trilingual.
    Gonna conquer the Spanish idioma uno día!

  • @TheStrangerous said:

    @frostyvampire said:
    I don't think there will be "all mercs are released".
    There will probably be at least 2-3 new mercs every year when the game is officially released

    Which means, every year they need to update the group photo! :D

    NOW you are talking

  • I feel like that group photo would be more awkward than a dysfunctional family's picture who got together for the first time in 15 years after fighting over who gets their dead grandpa's money.

  • Devs actually said they plan to release a new merc every 6-8 weeks. SO its been 5 weeks since guardian so any week now a new merc. At least 1 more this year.

    Yes get a group photo every year. Once too many mercs for 1 photo do several small group photos. Such as all fire supports. Or the first 10 mercs then the 2nd 10 mercs ect. Or something else that groups them such as their back stories. Like some are friends or enemies. Yes aimee loves proxy for sure!

Sign In or Register to comment.