MaddMann3MaddMann3 Posts: 4

"Come en get me!"

Name-Rioter
Age-49
Nationality-Dutch (Nederland)

Health:180
Speed:370

Role: Fire Support (Defensive)

Profile: Once a Riot Police Officer, he's up for hire since his last job got him good payment, but he left for reasons unknown. This man copied tech from Turtle and made it his own, the P.S.T. (Portable Shield Technology). His technology was merely copyright, but he shows it off as his own. His living in the U.S.A. gave him the saying: "United we stand! Divided we fall!", thus he can do more damage when others are near. (Read the Passive Ab.) The CDA gave him a call after they learned of his Defensive-Focused properties, he was soon hired. So he grabs his gun, Revolver, and his bat, and gets ready to Rumble!

Ability 1: P.S.T.
Duration: 40 secs
Cooldown: 1 Minute
Working identically like Phantom's Refractive armor, the Usage is timed, and goes down faster if shot at. He is capable of using his Secondary during this time, but the Timing is halved when pulled out. It can only defend on what is on Front. the Sides and back are exposed.

Passive Ability: Rally
Range: (about the range of Javelin's Smart Ammo)
When Allies step into the range, Rioter, and his Allies Defense Increases by 20% (Max:60%) But as a cost of this, when an Ally leaves the range, or dies, his defense goes down 40% for each player down for only 5 seconds, Applies to Rioter only. If an ally leaves the range, but re-joins, the effect cancels after 1 second instead.

Weakness: His properties fit Defensive, he relies on his allies, not himself. He's easy to pick off by himself. Be wary when there's even one person with him.

Weapons:

Primary: K-121, Timik 47, Hurtsall 2K

Secondary: DE.50, Smjüth & Whetsman .40, Selbstadt .40

Melee: Cricket Bat, Kukri, Beckhill Combat Knife

Sample Lines:
"Tot ziens!"
"Hallo!"
"Come en get me Dames!"
"You are so bad at this!"
"Stop hiding and fight like a true Dutchman!"

Please tell me any errors, or anything op about this in the Comments section, it is my first time doing this. (Please do rate it as well)

Post edited by MaddMann3 on

Comments

• ik vind het een goed plan zo'n nederlandse merc

• perhaps his secondary only activates when he's in the shield mode. my idea is that when his shield is activated he can charge towards any enemy to deal massive amount of damage. also when in shield mode he can only draw his knife or secondary with no penalty to his shield's health except speed. when he's in shield form his speed is reduced by a quarter but he has twice the amount of damage the can take from a normal turtle shield.

i also want Dirty Bomb to include a new weapon for him at the same time.
    name: m4a4
    damage: medium
    bullets per clip: 45
    no of clips: 3
    range: medium to short

• Name-Rioter
    Age-49

Role: assault

Profile: Once a UN peacekeeper he specialized in riot controls but when missing during a Taliban riot in the middle east. turns out he came face to face with a suicide bomber and lost his left arm in the blast. he got patched up but his days as a peacekeeper was over. by chance he met Turtle whom got him a new arm with a portable shield in return he now works for CDA specializing in what he used to do best. riot control.

Duration: infinite
    Cool down: 1 Minute
    Health: 200
    Works like a normal shield generator but its attached to his arm. it has no cool down but rioter's speed will be halved when activated. when he draws a weapon nothing changes but he only can draw a secondary or his knife.

2nd Ability: Charge
    Duration: 3 seconds
    Speed: 370
    Cool down: 40 seconds
    When Rioter's shield is activated his 2nd ability can be used.
    rioter charges towards a direction for 3 seconds. If he collides with an enemy it deals 150 damage to the enemy.

Weapons:

Primary: K-121, Timik 47, Hurtsall 2K (personally i want an A4M4)

Secondary: DE.50, Smjüth & Whetsman .40, Selbstadt .40 (i also want a Desert Eagle)

Melee: Cricket Bat, Kukri, Beckhill Combat Knife

• WEAPONS

A4M4
    range: short to medium
    number of clips: 3
    recoil: low

Desert Eagle
    damage: high
    range: short
    bullets per clip: 10
    recoil: high

• MaddMann3MaddMann3 Posts: 4
    edited November 13

Not a bad change, i think it may needs a few nerfs though. A player who can do 150 damage is powerful, and using a shield at the same time? Genius, wish i thought of it, although he's a bit team focused so for now, his passive activates when the shield is up. Besides, it prevents trolls from messing with him. The new weapon ideas are straight up legit great! wish i thought up these ideas after posting this, then again, don't we all?

• yaphaozheyaphaozhe Posts: 10
    edited November 15

@MaddMann3 said:
    Not a bad change, i think it may needs a few nerfs though. A player who can do 150 damage is powerful, and using a shield at the same time? Genius, wish i thought of it, although he's a bit team focused so for now, his passive activates when the shield is up. Besides, it prevents trolls from messing with him. The new weapon ideas are straight up legit great! wish i thought up these ideas after posting this, then again, don't we all?

the charge ability is suppose to deal the same amount of damage as a normal heavy melee attack so if possible it can be nerfed. but i like my 2nd ability a lot. besides your 2nd ability dosent really make sense. if there's more people there's more defense for each person? i prefer to think of him as a solo player since he got a personal shield.

wait an idea! what about giving your second ability to turtle shield? like the more people there are in the shield range the stronger the shield get?

• @$!#, where are you getting these ideas? I absolutely love the ideas your giving off of! The bio i love especially! Hell, you oughta make your own merc. The ideas should be going into a good merc!

true but i aint one of the designers ;)

edited 7:15AM

"call me rioter, i stop riots and and then create more... well u know what i mean..."

Name-Rioter
    Age-49

Role: assault

Profile: Once a UN peacekeeper he specialized in riot controls but when missing during a Taliban riot in the middle east. turns out he came face to face with a suicide bomber and lost his left arm in the blast. he got patched up but his days as a peacekeeper was over. by chance he met Turtle whom got him a new arm with a portable shield in return he now works for CDA specializing in what he used to do best. riot control.

Duration: infinite
    Cool down: 1 Minute
    Health: 200
    Works like a normal shield generator but its attached to his arm. it has no cool down but rioter's speed will be halved when activated. when he draws a weapon nothing changes but he only can draw a secondary or his knife.

2nd Ability: Charge
    Duration: 3 seconds
    Speed: 370
    Cool down: 40 seconds
    When Rioter's shield is activated his 2nd ability can be used.
    rioter charges towards a direction for 3 seconds. If he collides with an enemy it deals 100 damage to the enemy.

Weapons:

Primary: K-121, Dressis AR, A4M4

Secondary: DE.50, Smjüth & Whetsman .40, Desert Eagle

Melee: Cricket Bat, Kukri, Machete

A4M4
    range: short to medium
    recoil: low

Desert Eagle