Show Off Your Halloween Skins Here!

13»

Comments

• Wo1venWo1ven NorwayPosts: 135

I haven't played Redeye with the Grandeur much, but now might be a good time to start. Looks like a decent loadout for him.

• ImSplooshImSploosh Posts: 1,137

@Wo1ven said:

I haven't played Redeye with the Grandeur much, but now might be a good time to start. Looks like a decent loadout for him.

Got the same one! I also have the original version of that loadout in "What The Dickens" skin (comes with Chopper instead of Drilled).

Side note:
    Unfortunately, the Grandeur is absolute @$!# at the moment. They nerfed it for no reason. What's worse is the spread on it is so awkward and enormous. Even if you can land headshots consistently, it's so slow (considering the spread), that you'll be dead before you can fire a second shot at almost any range. It's really been bothering me because I loved using the Grandeur before, but in its current state, it's been nerfed into oblivion. :( i cri errytime

• SorotiaSorotia Posts: 1,316

Still not a single skin and I don't feel like putting it 20 hours for a loadout I'll never use.

• Wo1venWo1ven NorwayPosts: 135
    edited November 6

Just got this from my second Event Case that I grinded 12,000 Shrieks for. Most likely my last Jackal' s Eve skin, unless I get super lucky and get one from a 2% case. The first 12,000 I grinded gave me a duplicate of a Proxy KE21.

I've gotten 8 event skins in total, including the duplicate. 2x from grinding Shrieks. 1x from a 2% Equipment Case, and 5x from buying a Shriek Bundle.

• PtilouiPtiloui Posts: 258

@Wo1ven said:
    I've gotten 8 event skins in total, including the duplicate. 2x from grinding Shrieks. 1x from a 2% Equipment Case, and 5x from buying a Shriek Bundle.

P2W !!! :wink:

Got the T93 Skyhammer and the KE43 Nader from 2% case, and the S41 Thunder from the 12k shrieks case.

• Terminal_6Terminal_6 Posts: 313

Yesterday I got this out of standard event equipment cases
    Imgur
    And today I got this out of standard event equipment cases
    Imgur

• GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 3,531

no skin here

Payday 2 Soundtrack - Hot Pursuit                                                                  
  • Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 1,991

@GatoCommodore said:
    no skin here

Same

My aim is as great as a beautiful Proxy.

Neither of the two exist.
  • zykerothzykeroth Posts: 5

Here's my cards. Pretty good if I may say so.

Imgur

and the big prize
    Imgur

• WintergreenWintergreen Posts: 484

@zykeroth That Stoker is amazing. I wanted that card so bad.

Just pulled this today. I got a lot of skins I wanted for my favorite mercs, but none in my preferred loadouts. All useable, though. Don't feel too bad about how this event turned out for me. :)

• JostabeereJostabeere Posts: 4,232

@ImSploosh said:
    Too bad it takes about 20-27 hours to obtain one skin, minimum. RIP

Atleast you can obtain them. Without boosters. Which, worked, as, intented. Right?

Skins are pretty lame though imo.

I don't know how many years have passed. I still despise the Minemonkey and it'll never change!
    MOFO update wasn't such a disappointment
    CMM is the absolute worst thing SD could've made. It doesn't work at all and makes finding OBJ games so much harder. I would really like to know who at SD had that bright idea.

• ImSplooshImSploosh Posts: 1,137

@Jostabeere said:

@ImSploosh said:
    Too bad it takes about 20-27 hours to obtain one skin, minimum. RIP

Atleast you can obtain them. Without boosters. Which, worked, as, intented. Right?

Skins are pretty lame though imo.

Oh lawd don't haunt me with those memories!! D:

• KiraysKirays Posts: 1,351Moderator

Two cards for me, one from a guaranteed case and the other one from a 2% case. They are not astonishing to say the least.

My "luck" was good enough to warrant me a gold and two silvers, yet no more event cards.

• FaralethFaraleth Posts: 2,256
    edited November 8

Here's mine:

"I heal. I kill. Is ironic paradox, yadda yadda."
  • Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 1,991

@Faraleth said:
    Here's mine:

Nice Phantom you got there.

My aim is as great as a beautiful Proxy.

Neither of the two exist.
  • XenithosXenithos Posts: 1,152

Now that it's over. Here are mine. I'm actually happy with the Fragger.

The road is over, I finally got a sig. Hallelujah.

• MeerkatsMeerkats Posts: 74
    edited November 10

Kawaii desu~ time.

• SorotiaSorotia Posts: 1,316

Good news this event I actually didn't get a bad loadout, bad news is I didn't get a single skin.

• AlbinMattAlbinMatt Posts: 1,008
    edited November 10

@Meerkats said:

Kawaii desu~ time.

Weird Pureblood Anime Expert.
    DEFENDER OF YHE MOTHERLAND AND MAO.
    Oy c*nt, wanna rip a fat vape?
    IN THE GLORIOUS PROVIDENCE OF MAO, WE WILL DEFEND THE MOTHERLAND!

I love it when loadouts make a storyline for themselves.

@Sorotia said:
    Good news this event I actually didn't get a bad loadout, bad news is I didn't get a single skin.

"Good news, I don't have food poisoning, bad news is, I'm starving and malnourished."

• Very happy about CR81 Nader and M103 Guardian B)