Show Off Your Halloween Skins Here!

Comments

• WintergreenWintergreen Posts: 484
    edited October 27

@PorkyPerson: I like them because they remind me more of this. Definitely the best looking brown/orange we've gotten in this game if you ask me.

Post edited by Wintergreen on
  • K1X455K1X455 Posts: 1,449

@K1X455 said:

• DjiesseDjiesse mtl.qc.caPosts: 830Genome Editor

@Wo1ven @XsnipergirlX thanks to you both!

I'm now only missing Aura. If anyone out there has her, please make yourself known...

• WintergreenWintergreen Posts: 484

Well, I've gotten about 9 more and this is honestly the only one worth showing.

Which is a shame because I don't like the Scar and her gloves not matching any skin aside from the one she launched with still drives me insane. Wish they'd change that.

• Aura

• DjiesseDjiesse mtl.qc.caPosts: 830Genome Editor

Thanks @VerinFaern ! Case closed for the pumpkin skins. Now if I could only get those lasts few RS4 ones...

• XenithosXenithos Posts: 1,154

@Meerkats said:

@ImSploosh said:
    Too bad it takes about 20-27 hours to obtain one skin, minimum. RIP

Dude, I just played for an hour+ to get ~450 shrieks, WITH TRINKET. So more like thirty hours minimum.

Meaning for people who don't nolife Dirty Bomb... the trinket is pretty much worthless cause if you can barely put in the maybe fifty hours to get a case without the trinket, you certainly aren't going to be putting in the time to get two cases with the trinket. AND YOU STILL DON'T GET TO PICK THE LOADOUT. To think after the big ol' Splash Damage office party for cool Internet kids, they had us all thinking, "wow, Splash Damage is really improving." Lel, what a joke. This is essentially, "@$!# you, you're adopted, too bad, so sad."

So... I guess this means this is a standard, AIDs-tier Splash Damage event. Don't be me; give Splash Damage the finger and DO NOT PURCHASE THE TRINKET.

Thanks Splash Damage. Eat a dick.

I've already gotten a skin out of an equipment case... pretty sure you're supposed to buy trinket for the lol and easier smoother time in getting cases.

The road is over, I finally got a sig. Hallelujah.

• XenithosXenithos Posts: 1,154

@PorkyPerson said:
    Game credits are by far the way to go for this. 800k gets you like 5 pumpkin cards. My guess is they are trying to drain some of the credits from the people who have millions, since there isn't much to spend credits on.

Too bad these skins look so ehrmm.. pumpkiny? Rhino particularly cracks me up.

Bro, you best be doing better than that! Do NOT spend your credits into shrieks, just out right buy the cases.

One by one by one.

The road is over, I finally got a sig. Hallelujah.

• MeerkatsMeerkats Posts: 74
    edited October 28

@Xenithos said:

I've already gotten a skin out of an equipment case... pretty sure you're supposed to buy trinket for the lol and easier smoother time in getting cases.

Before the change, you would have to spend two hours in match per day just to get a single loadout ( pretty close to nolifing ). For peeps like me who have jobs, play other games and do other things in general, the trinket dropped it to a slightly more manageable ~90 mins. So essentially, unless you like Phantom ( prob. contents of locked case ), the event was pay to get anything unless you get blessed by RNG. Though even after you get something, it's still RNG. Lel.

And you would definitely have to nolife Dirty Bomb to get more than one loadout. It's like those bullshit T3 event trinkets they had a few years ago where you needed to put in nearly four hours a day or something. I didn't even try to get that, but people I know who did? They started dreading logging in. Like seriously, who comes up with this stuff? I have never in my life seen the effort and good intentions of an entire studio squandered so thoroughly by a bad marketing division, or whoever it is over there in charge of these events and general pricing sans maybe DICE.

You wanna know what the skins actually remind me of? Duracell batteries.

In those three pictures, there are two Phoenixes and one battery. Can you spot the battery? While the similarities are uncanny, it is possible if you look for the "DURACELL" logo.

• Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 1,992

The top one?

My aim is as great as a beautiful Proxy.

Neither of the two exist.
  • kill me

• Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 1,992

@Ninja Toast said:
    kill me

I'd trade either of them for my shellshock Sawbones.

My aim is as great as a beautiful Proxy.

Neither of the two exist.

@Meerkats said:

@Xenithos said:

Before the change, you would have to spend two hours in match per day just to get a single loadout ( pretty close to nolifing ). For peeps like me who have jobs, play other games and do other things in general, the trinket dropped it to a slightly more manageable ~90 mins. So essentially, unless you like Phantom ( prob. contents of locked case ), the event was pay to get anything unless you get blessed by RNG. Though even after you get something, it's still RNG. Lel.

And you would definitely have to nolife Dirty Bomb to get more than one loadout. It's like those bullshit T3 event trinkets they had a few years ago where you needed to put in nearly four hours a day or something. I didn't even try to get that, but people I know who did? They started dreading logging in. Like seriously, who comes up with this stuff? I have never in my life seen the effort and good intentions of an entire studio squandered so thoroughly by a bad marketing division, or whoever it is over there in charge of these events and general pricing sans maybe DICE.

You wanna know what the skins actually remind me of? Duracell batteries.

In those three pictures, there are two Phoenixes and one battery. Can you spot the battery? While the similarities are uncanny, it is possible if you look for the "DURACELL" logo.

It's just a matter of lighting and colour saturation... I don't really like the pumpkin color but it's the closest to orange I can get at the moment.

• emjotemjot Posts: 112

No luck after openning 60 cases :(

Love that Stoker

@emjot said:

Equipment cases or SE Cases?

@K1X455 said:

Love that Stoker

@emjot said:

Equipment cases or SE Cases?

SE

@emjot Special Edition

@K1X455 Uhm, yeah, that's what I meant. SE ((special edition), 60 cases of Jackal's Eve Edition :) Tried to grind more with trinket, so +10 SE cases and no luck so far.

• For once I like the enemy version better(got this from a regular case).

• Wo1venWo1ven NorwayPosts: 135

My favoritt Stoker. Nice one!

• ENDgieENDgie Posts: 78

5 from shriek bundle and 1 from equipment case.

The game really wants me to play more turtle....

100+cases 2 SE which I won't use anyway :)

• @ENDgie said:
    5 from shriek bundle and 1 from equipment case.

The game really wants me to play more turtle....

Thunder's backpack looks like a deformed pumpkin.

• Anyone else think these skins are a nightmare with FF? I must have shot a friendly pumpkin proxy like 25 times when he played with one. I don't even use the default blue/red, but by now skins contain just about every color you could set for friendly.

• Bought three jackal cases and got three Fraggers. :\

• Got another dupe

Then... back to back baby!

My event luck is off the charts.

edited November 3