- Proxy's mines: Top-center laser beam is invisible [regression, 20170921 Ghostclip]
- Defect, visual, regression
Last known good version:
Can be reproduced offline (SwitchLevel)
- Minimal/low settings
- Read-write or deleted .ini or .ue3profile
- TexturePoolSize 1 or default
The Ghostclip update changed the appearance of Proxy's mines.
There used to be red/blue small "candle flame" beam of light coming from the top center.
The small beam of light in the top center is now missing.
- It should be visible even without Bomb Squad.
Steps to reproduce:
- Deploy a Proxy mine or find one in-game
- Proxy mine has a small red/blue light beam coming from the top center
- Proxy mine has nothing coming from top center
- This change may not be specific to these mercs only and may affect others (i.e. restoring Skyhammer and Arty's effects, but forgetting about Kira, Bushwhacker, and Proxy):
- No other abilities or effects or other parts of the game were tested
- I don't know what other assets use this rope sprite laser