Anyone got new cool lookin ranked skins yet?

Show me what you got!

Comments

• PtilouiPtiloui Posts: 417

Just bought that Fragger for 2k ranked points with those i spared from last season.

• Didn't they say we'd be given 1k ranked points to start this season if we participated in the last one? Or was that just the end-of-season reward we get? Regardless, don't have one yet. I'm going to save for the Fragger too because I don't like the purple.

• OwynTylerOwynTyler Posts: 354

Rainbow has finity colors you know, what would they do when they run out of colors?

• ImSplooshImSploosh Posts: 1,167

Got a Skyhammer out of a case that dropped at the end of the match. That's the first time that has happened to me. :D

• Although purple is my favourite color, I am slightly disappointed by these skins. But that's personal taste, so who cares.

• MelinderMelinder Posts: 725

Yea I won't be buying any this season. Just the M4 Fragger.

Eradicator of Chimps

• Yeah I'm a dumb @$!# bought a sugar water purple case only to get the 5th Turtle SE card that I'll never use.

Saving for the M4 Fragger as well.

• auwiauwi Posts: 31

Got this from saved up RP

• Yeah, I think these ones look awful too but I know a lot of people will be excited for them. Was holding out until I saw some other mercs with them. Red or orange would have been nice for a Halloween/fall theme. I think Sparks, Aura, and maybe Kira are the only ones that'll look good with this skin.

• DjiesseDjiesse mtl.qc.caPosts: 860Special Editor

With the level of enthusiasm I'm seeing here, I'm guessing it's going to be a painful process to gather up all the skin previews for the DB Genome... :/

@auwi any chance you could drop me an enemy version of that Proxy? Would be appreciated.

• nokiIInokiII Posts: 557
    edited October 2017
    nerf snippers.

• @Djiesse incase you don't have Phoenix yet

• XenithosXenithos Posts: 1,496Special Editor

@llSquishyll said:
    Show me what you got!

Off topic, (currently have nothing so it's not like I can contribute yet) but your profile picture is seriously unnerving to me, where is it from? Feel free to pm me the answer if that helps.

I don't care how much you've played or how good your aim is - If you haven't touched the game at least twice in three months then I see your "opinion" as hot moot.

• Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 2,192

Guess I don't need that obsidian.

And the enemy version for any random skin collector who comes around.

I'm angry! I was expecting Sparps because thats what my lying 8-ball told me.

edited October 2017

@HammerOfDawn21 @Lord_Coctus thanks!

I'm 70% there, still missing:

• Aimee
    • Aura
    • Arty
    • Bushwhacker
    • Fletcher
    • Nader
    • Phantom
    • Redeye
    • Sparks
    • Stoker
    • Turtle
    • Vassili
    Post edited by Djiesse on
  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 2,079
    edited October 2017

@Djiesse i have redeye and fletcher(i think) thougj o forgot what resution u needed

Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

• meh

• auwiauwi Posts: 31

Got some Aimee @Djiesse

edited October 2017

@Mc1412013 said:
    @Djiesse i have redeye and fletcher(i think) thougj o forgot what resution u needed

@Mc1412013 easiest for me is 1152 x 864 (4:3 aspect ratio), but higher resolutions work as well. What is essential is High settings and the Enemy variant.

And speaking of Enemy variant, @Mr.Cuddlesworth, possible to get a pic of that version for your Phantom?

edited October 2017

@auwi thanks for the Aimee and the Proxy you sent me earlier!

Edit: Apologies for the double post, but I believe call-out notifications don't work when you add them to an existing post...

edited October 2017

edited October 2017

Thanks @Mc1412013 !

11 14 down, 9 6 to go:

• Aura
    • Arty
    • Bushwhacker
    • Nader
    • Phantom
    • Sparks
    • Stoker
    • Turtle
    • Vassili
    Post edited by Djiesse on
  • SorotiaSorotia Posts: 1,426

@Wintergreen said:
    Yeah, I think these ones look awful too but I know a lot of people will be excited for them. Was holding out until I saw some other mercs with them. Red or orange would have been nice for a Halloween/fall theme. I think Sparks, Aura, and maybe Kira are the only ones that'll look good with this skin.

Always a chance for a event I suppose...they did one a while after Javelin was released, and I personally would like to see a orange/red themed skin as opposed to the plain gold that Guardian had.

Besides season 4 runs till after Christmas (And I wonder if we will see a 2nd gen dickens event since we got a 2nd gen containment wars event)

What a shock, always the same few people who report me for spam or abuse! Some people are so small and so petty...

@Sorotia said:

@Wintergreen said:
    Yeah, I think these ones look awful too but I know a lot of people will be excited for them. Was holding out until I saw some other mercs with them. Red or orange would have been nice for a Halloween/fall theme. I think Sparks, Aura, and maybe Kira are the only ones that'll look good with this skin.

Always a chance for a event I suppose...they did one a while after Javelin was released, and I personally would like to see a orange/red themed skin as opposed to the plain gold that Guardian had.

Besides season 4 runs till after Christmas (And I wonder if we will see a 2nd gen dickens event since we got a 2nd gen containment wars event)

Dickensday 2017 yay

• @Djiesse said:

@Mc1412013 said:

@Mc1412013 easiest for me is 1152 x 864 (4:3 aspect ratio), but higher resolutions work as well. What is essential is High settings and the Enemy variant.

And speaking of Enemy variant, @Mr.Cuddlesworth, possible to get a pic of that version for your Phantom?

Here ya go

• AlbinMattAlbinMatt Posts: 1,101

Goodness sake, these skins look like one of those weird vanilla ice creams with the suspiciously purple taro/grape syrup that you'd find on the ghetto side of town.

• dom_pedro1969dom_pedro1969 Posts: 8
    edited October 2017

Here's my Bushwhacker ....

Bushwhacker

Post edited by dom_pedro1969 on
  • binderrbinderr Posts: 176

I personally didn't like the season 4 skins, they look pretty bland thus spent the 2k points on obision too! :D