Anyone got new cool lookin ranked skins yet?

Show me what you got!

«1

Comments

  • PtilouiPtiloui Posts: 258

    Just bought that Fragger for 2k ranked points with those i spared from last season.

  • WintergreenWintergreen Posts: 484

    Didn't they say we'd be given 1k ranked points to start this season if we participated in the last one? Or was that just the end-of-season reward we get? Regardless, don't have one yet. I'm going to save for the Fragger too because I don't like the purple.

  • OwynTylerOwynTyler Posts: 319

    Rainbow has finity colors you know, what would they do when they run out of colors?

  • ImSplooshImSploosh Posts: 1,137

    Got a Skyhammer out of a case that dropped at the end of the match. That's the first time that has happened to me. :D

  • Although purple is my favourite color, I am slightly disappointed by these skins. But that's personal taste, so who cares.

  • MelinderMelinder Posts: 671

    Yea I won't be buying any this season. Just the M4 Fragger.

    Yo, Big Shaq, the one and only
    Man's not hot, never hot
    Skrrat, skidi-kat-kat
    Boom

    Two plus two is four, minus one that's three, quick maths
    Everyday man's on the block, smoke trees
    See your girl in the park, that girl is a uckers
    When the ting went quack-quack-quack, you man were ducking (you man ducked)
    Hold tight, Asznee (my brudda), he's got the pumpy (big ting)
    Hold tight, my man (my guy), he's got the frisbee
    I trap, trap, trap on the phone, movin' that cornflakes
    Rice Krispies, hold tight my girl Whitney (my G)
    On the road doin' ten toes, like my toes (like my toes)
    You man thought I froze, I see a peng girl, then I pose (chilin')
    If she ain't on it, I ghost, hah, look at your nose (check your nose, fam)
    You donut, nose long like garden hose

    I tell her man's not hot, I tell her man's not hot
    The girl told me, "Take off your jacket"
    I said, "Babes, man's not hot" (never hot)
    I tell her man's not hot (never hot)
    I tell her man's not hot (never hot)
    The girl told me, "Take off your jacket"
    I said, "Babes, man's not hot" (never hot)

    Hop out the four-door with the .44, it was one, two, three and four (us man)
    Chillin' in the corridor (yo), your dad is forty-four
    And he's still callin' man for a draw (look at him), let him know
    When I see him, I'm gonna spin his jaw (finished)
    Take man's Twix by force (take it), send man's shop by force (send him)
    Your girl knows I've got the sauce (flexin'), no ketchup (none)
    Just sauce (saucy), raw sauce
    Ah, yo, boom, ah

    The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
    Skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
    Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun
    Poom, poom, you dun know

    I tell her man's not hot (man's not), I tell her man's not hot (never hot)
    The girl told me, "Take off your jacket"
    I said, "Babes, man's not hot" (never hot)
    I tell her man's not hot
    I tell her man's not hot (never hot)
    The girl told me, "Take off your jacket"
    I said, "Babes, man's not hot"

    Man can never be hot (never hot), perspiration ting (spray dat)
    Lynx Effect (come on), you didn't hear me, did you? (nah)
    Use roll-on (use that), or spray
    But either way, A-B-C-D (alphabet ting)

    The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
    Skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
    Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun
    Poom, poom, you dun know

    Big Shaq, man's not hot
    I tell her man's not hot (never hot)
    40 degrees and man's not hot (come on)
    Yo, in the sauna, man's not hot (never hot)
    Yeah, skidika-pap-pap

  • Yeah I'm a dumb @$!# bought a sugar water purple case only to get the 5th Turtle SE card that I'll never use.

    Saving for the M4 Fragger as well.

  • auwiauwi Posts: 19

    Got this from saved up RP

  • WintergreenWintergreen Posts: 484

    Yeah, I think these ones look awful too but I know a lot of people will be excited for them. Was holding out until I saw some other mercs with them. Red or orange would have been nice for a Halloween/fall theme. I think Sparks, Aura, and maybe Kira are the only ones that'll look good with this skin.

  • DjiesseDjiesse mtl.qc.caPosts: 830Genome Editor

    With the level of enthusiasm I'm seeing here, I'm guessing it's going to be a painful process to gather up all the skin previews for the DB Genome... :/

    @auwi any chance you could drop me an enemy version of that Proxy? Would be appreciated.

  • nokiIInokiII Posts: 529
    edited October 21
    nerf snippers.
  • DjiesseDjiesse mtl.qc.caPosts: 830Genome Editor


  • @Djiesse incase you don't have Phoenix yet

  • XenithosXenithos Posts: 1,152

    @llSquishyll said:
    Show me what you got!

    Off topic, (currently have nothing so it's not like I can contribute yet) but your profile picture is seriously unnerving to me, where is it from? Feel free to pm me the answer if that helps.

    The road is over, I finally got a sig. Hallelujah.

  • Lord_CoctusLord_Coctus Posts: 1,991

    Guess I don't need that obsidian.

    And the enemy version for any random skin collector who comes around.

    I'm angry! I was expecting Sparps because thats what my lying 8-ball told me.

    My aim is as great as a beautiful Proxy.

    Neither of the two exist.
  • DjiesseDjiesse mtl.qc.caPosts: 830Genome Editor
    edited October 23

    @HammerOfDawn21 @Lord_Coctus thanks!

    I'm 70% there, still missing:

    • Aimee
    • Aura
    • Arty
    • Bushwhacker
    • Fletcher
    • Nader
    • Phantom
    • Redeye
    • Sparks
    • Stoker
    • Turtle
    • Vassili
    Post edited by Djiesse on
  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,733
    edited October 22

    @Djiesse i have redeye and fletcher(i think) thougj o forgot what resution u needed

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • meh

  • auwiauwi Posts: 19


    Got some Aimee @Djiesse

  • DjiesseDjiesse mtl.qc.caPosts: 830Genome Editor
    edited October 22

    @Mc1412013 said:
    @Djiesse i have redeye and fletcher(i think) thougj o forgot what resution u needed

    @Mc1412013 easiest for me is 1152 x 864 (4:3 aspect ratio), but higher resolutions work as well. What is essential is High settings and the Enemy variant.

    And speaking of Enemy variant, @Mr.Cuddlesworth, possible to get a pic of that version for your Phantom?

  • DjiesseDjiesse mtl.qc.caPosts: 830Genome Editor
    edited October 22

    @auwi thanks for the Aimee and the Proxy you sent me earlier!

    Edit: Apologies for the double post, but I believe call-out notifications don't work when you add them to an existing post...

  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,733
    edited October 22

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • DjiesseDjiesse mtl.qc.caPosts: 830Genome Editor
    edited October 23

    Thanks @Mc1412013 !

    11 14 down, 9 6 to go:

    • Aura
    • Arty
    • Bushwhacker
    • Nader
    • Phantom
    • Sparks
    • Stoker
    • Turtle
    • Vassili
    Post edited by Djiesse on
  • SorotiaSorotia Posts: 1,316

    @Wintergreen said:
    Yeah, I think these ones look awful too but I know a lot of people will be excited for them. Was holding out until I saw some other mercs with them. Red or orange would have been nice for a Halloween/fall theme. I think Sparks, Aura, and maybe Kira are the only ones that'll look good with this skin.

    Always a chance for a event I suppose...they did one a while after Javelin was released, and I personally would like to see a orange/red themed skin as opposed to the plain gold that Guardian had.

    Besides season 4 runs till after Christmas (And I wonder if we will see a 2nd gen dickens event since we got a 2nd gen containment wars event)

  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,733

    @Sorotia said:

    @Wintergreen said:
    Yeah, I think these ones look awful too but I know a lot of people will be excited for them. Was holding out until I saw some other mercs with them. Red or orange would have been nice for a Halloween/fall theme. I think Sparks, Aura, and maybe Kira are the only ones that'll look good with this skin.

    Always a chance for a event I suppose...they did one a while after Javelin was released, and I personally would like to see a orange/red themed skin as opposed to the plain gold that Guardian had.

    Besides season 4 runs till after Christmas (And I wonder if we will see a 2nd gen dickens event since we got a 2nd gen containment wars event)

    Dickensday 2017 yay

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • @Djiesse said:

    @Mc1412013 said:
    @Djiesse i have redeye and fletcher(i think) thougj o forgot what resution u needed

    @Mc1412013 easiest for me is 1152 x 864 (4:3 aspect ratio), but higher resolutions work as well. What is essential is High settings and the Enemy variant.

    And speaking of Enemy variant, @Mr.Cuddlesworth, possible to get a pic of that version for your Phantom?

    Here ya go

  • AlbinMattAlbinMatt Posts: 1,008

    Goodness sake, these skins look like one of those weird vanilla ice creams with the suspiciously purple taro/grape syrup that you'd find on the ghetto side of town.

  • dom_pedro1969dom_pedro1969 Posts: 8
    edited October 23

    Here's my Bushwhacker ....

    Bushwhacker

    Post edited by dom_pedro1969 on
  • binderrbinderr Posts: 126

    I personally didn't like the season 4 skins, they look pretty bland thus spent the 2k points on obision too! :D

Sign In or Register to comment.