Augments NOW Working!!

2»

Comments

• XenithosXenithos Posts: 1,514Special Editor

@K1X455 said:
    Can someone please confirm that Mechanic & Focus is working?

Since the update, it feels like aim punch is twice as much and Focus does very little.

Moment I'm home I'll test it for you.

I don't care how much you've played or how good your aim is - If you haven't touched the game at least twice in three months then I see your "opinion" as hot moot.

• K1X455K1X455 Posts: 1,722

@Xenithos it's possible that Focus is influenced by latency so you might want to try on different servers.

I think I have conclusive evidence regarding deployables now in that it is now both client side activated and server side acknowledged; which explains why passing ammo/medpacks directly is rather difficult to hit a moving target.

• XenithosXenithos Posts: 1,514Special Editor
    edited October 2017

I would ask that a dev confirm, I'm getting crap for readings, and doing it in a match that's not a pub server is a pain right now. Going to keep trying in a sec with some friends.

I don't care how much you've played or how good your aim is - If you haven't touched the game at least twice in three months then I see your "opinion" as hot moot.

• auwiauwi Posts: 31
    edited November 2017

I think steady might not be working on guardian? not sure but her thing seems weak

• DiositoDiosito Posts: 295

Use default loadouts, problem solved :3

Abbadon

Abaddon