error Sign in could not be completed !

I get this error everytime i try running the game ... i have windows defender (tryed turning it off); tryed reinstalling game,reinstalling steam, verifying game files, disabling windows firewall,allowe all files game in firewall , I don't know what to do, please help (windows 10 1703 last update 64bit ) ،1 years I did not have this problem with windows 1607 !

Comments

• henki000henki000 Posts: 253

Have you installed your OS yourself? Have you checked your Local Group Policy Editor?

If you dont know about gpedit.msc, this might be helpful:
    https://www.howtogeek.com/125171/htg-explains-what-group-policy-is-and-how-you-can-use-it/

I got my laptop from my ex-school as a reward. But they did set some weird group policys to prevent playing certain games. I had to re-install windows, since it wasnt anymore part of Active Directory. Domain controllers were just a bunch of student under teachers supervision, didnt want to bother them.

• @henki000 said:
    Have you installed your OS yourself? Have you checked your Local Group Policy Editor?

If you dont know about gpedit.msc, this might be helpful:
    https://www.howtogeek.com/125171/htg-explains-what-group-policy-is-and-how-you-can-use-it/

I got my laptop from my ex-school as a reward. But they did set some weird group policys to prevent playing certain games. I had to re-install windows, since it wasnt anymore part of Active Directory. Domain controllers were just a bunch of student under teachers supervision, didnt want to bother them.

I have always installed the operating system
    From this method for OS only use :
    1.disable Live icons start menu
    2.enable Windows update is delayed
    so It's not because of that

Ok then.

Have you restarted your modem? Have you checked that you dont have any firewall settings blocking your connection in modem? Do you use insufficient VPN?

You should have in your adapter settings that you obtain your IP address (IPv4 and IPv6) automatically.

Have you tried these commands to refresh your ip?

ipconfig /release
    ipconfig /renew

Make sure you run game as administrator.

Can you make test with different computer but in same network?

• @henki000 said:
    Ok then.

Have you restarted your modem? Have you checked that you dont have any firewall settings blocking your connection in modem? Do you use insufficient VPN? tested

You should have in your adapter settings that you obtain your IP address (IPv4 and IPv6) automatically. >>> adding only dns

Have you tried these commands to refresh your ip?

ipconfig /release
    ipconfig /renew

Make sure you run game as administrator. tested

Can you make test with different computer but in same network? yes-wait for test

Check your log: C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\My Games\UnrealEngine3\ShooterGame\Logs

In device manager: you could check your network adapter properties if you can rollback your driver to older version. Then if its grayed out, you could try update. It seems I got new update for my Realtek lately.