Hurtsall 2K thoughts?

I can definitely say, that beating Timik for me will never happen.

Though I'm not sure whether I'd use M4 or 2K...
2K does feel like needs to fire more bullets to kill someone, though the faster RoF makes it so that it feels like M4 with slightly different stats. I dunno, feels on par with M4 to me.

Friendship ended with Rockstar Games.
Now Platinum Games is my best friend.

https://i.imgur.com/igs95np.jpg

Comments

• LifeupOmegaLifeupOmega Posts: 1,964
    edited October 11

On par with Timik, and miles better than the M4. Has similar damage per second, has similar range, easier to control. Timik cards on Guardian have some nice augment combos though, Hurtsall ones kind of suck.

You don't need to learn how to aim in Dirty Bomb if you just use Bursts, Shotguns or Sniper Rifles.
  • TheStrangerousTheStrangerous Posts: 1,514
    edited October 11

I too stats screenshots from the wiki and...

Really? How come Timik stat wise is like different version of M4, when I feel like it's a better gun? Or maybe I'm handicapping myself with the recoil? So confused...

Friendship ended with Rockstar Games.
    Now Platinum Games is my best friend.

https://i.imgur.com/igs95np.jpg

• GuziolGuziol Posts: 259

Love the gun. My favourite AR by now.

• GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 3,356

@TheStrangerous said:
    I too stats screenshots from the wiki and...

Really? How come Timik stat wise is like different version of M4, when I feel like it's a better gun? Or maybe I'm handicapping myself with the recoil? So confused...

timik fires faster and has longer effective range.
    spread and recoil dont matter if you can handle it.

A Hat In Time: Picture Perfect!                                                                  
  • EoxEox FrancePosts: 2,924Moderator
    "Explosions are red.
    Skyhammer drops ammo.
    You play bad
    And you have ugly camo."
    - Broneholm, 2017.
  • SorotiaSorotia Posts: 1,262

I like the 2k, but the Hoigat...what is the point of being fast firing if it spreads as bad as a revolver...

I mean what is the point...if I can't fire it fast without having it spread full eagle after a handful of shots then I may as well use a slower weapon with a higher damage.

• nokiIInokiII Posts: 520

@Sorotia said:
    I like the 2k, but the Hoigat...what is the point of being fast firing if it spreads as bad as a revolver...

But it doesn't spread as bad as a revolver.

What makes the weapon bad is the fire rate which is nearly unclickable without compromising your aim and the bad damage breakpoints due to having 13 dmg / bullet.
    To gib anyone 90hp and below you need 7 shots, for everyone 100hp and above you need 8.

nerf snippers.
  • SorotiaSorotia Posts: 1,262
    edited October 13

Well I was exaggerating a little lol

But it is still like the worst lighter side sidearm.

• LifeupOmegaLifeupOmega Posts: 1,964
    edited October 13

Wiki is unreliable, use the weapon stat spreadsheets. More detailed, actually show why guns might fall flat despite looking good on paper and so on.

You don't need to learn how to aim in Dirty Bomb if you just use Bursts, Shotguns or Sniper Rifles.