The Inevitable Guardian Thread

bgyoshibgyoshi Posts: 731
edited October 10 in General Chat

As always talk all things Guardian related here including:

  • Why would you make a medic that can't heal jesus @$!# christ SD
  • OP revive JFC SD
  • Jav still instagibs JFC SD
  • I forgot how to kill incapped players and Guardian keeps ruining my multikills JFC SD
  • Drone too good nerf now JFC SD
  • Stacking Guardians makes it impossible to use anything but bullets JFC SD
  • I just realized that jav rockets are way worse with a Guardian on the team and now I understand why Jav rockets worked the way they used to JFC SD
  • MATCHMAKING BALANCE NOW JFC SD
  • WHERE'S MY WEAPONS BALANCE PATCH JFC SD
  • CMM IS WORTHLESS JFC SD

I'm sure there's a million others I forgot but please

Discuss Guardian below~

Also I forgot to put this in the right forum, what a pro

Comments

  • GatoCommodoreGatoCommodore Posts: 3,354

    @bgyoshi said:
    As always talk all things Guardian related here including:

    • Why would you make a medic that can't heal jesus @$!# christ SD
    • OP revive JFC SD
    • Jav still instagibs JFC SD
    • I forgot how to kill incapped players and Guardian keeps ruining my multikills JFC SD
    • Drone too good nerf now JFC SD
    • Stacking Guardians makes it impossible to use anything but bullets JFC SD
    • I just realized that jav rockets are way worse with a Guardian on the team and now I understand why Jav rockets worked the way they used to JFC SD
    • MATCHMAKING BALANCE NOW JFC SD
    • WHERE'S MY WEAPONS BALANCE PATCH JFC SD
    • CMM IS WORTHLESS JFC SD

    I'm sure there's a million others I forgot but please

    Discuss Guardian below~

    Also I forgot to put this in the right forum, what a pro

    Better put it in reddit

    A Hat In Time: Picture Perfect!                                                                  
  • AlbinMattAlbinMatt Posts: 935

    JFC? Jonestown Friend Children?

  • GuziolGuziol Posts: 259

    She is odd but she is quickly becoming one of my favourites. The combination of health, speed, guns and her loadouts just works so well for me. Her abilities are just a cherry on top.

  • WintergreenWintergreen Posts: 332

    People have been suggesting giving her some sort of passive health regeneration. I think that could work and compliment her lack of healing. Beyond that, I think she's okay. Can't really decide if I like her yet or not. Let the ragers rage.

  • bgyoshibgyoshi Posts: 731

    @AlbinMatt said:
    JFC? Jonestown Friend Children?

    See bullet point 1 :P

  • watsyurdealwatsyurdeal Posts: 4,688

    Better put it in reddit

    Idk, it's Trump so I don't really trust what he says

    So hey, I have a small guide here you may like, go ahead, read it, you know you want to.


    ダーティーボムは非常に良いですが、あなたは非常に悪いです
  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,637

    @watsyurdeal said:

    Better put it in reddit

    Idk, it's Trump so I don't really trust what he says

    Its actualy upstairs to the right

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

  • watsyurdealwatsyurdeal Posts: 4,688

    @Mc1412013 said:

    @watsyurdeal said:

    Better put it in reddit

    Idk, it's Trump so I don't really trust what he says

    Its actualy upstairs to the right

    I don't trust any politician XD

    So hey, I have a small guide here you may like, go ahead, read it, you know you want to.


    ダーティーボムは非常に良いですが、あなたは非常に悪いです
  • Mc1412013Mc1412013 Posts: 1,637

    @watsyurdeal said:

    @Mc1412013 said:

    @watsyurdeal said:

    Better put it in reddit

    Idk, it's Trump so I don't really trust what he says

    Its actualy upstairs to the right

    I don't trust any politician XD

    Im not a politician im the maintenance guy that lurks in the shadows and goes through the rich peoples bags lol

    Hey look i finaly got a sig , and nothing to put here

Sign In or Register to comment.