Extra supplies and recharge for Guardian

Is there any difference between extra supplies and recharge except the %age (20 vs 15 if I'm not wrong) on Guardians loadouts ?

Best Answer

Answers

• frostyvampirefrostyvampire Posts: 1,120
    edited October 17

[Deleted]

I'm probably wrong so just forget my post. I tried to make it strikethrough but it didn't work for some reason so I'll just delete it

Post edited by frostyvampire on
  • f4wnf4wn Posts: 6

Ty for your answer but I'm pretty sure that you are wrong.
    I tested it and recharge decreases the CD duration of the drone (even the CD when you reclaim it) and the CD duration of the bionic glove.
    Sadly, without the good loadout i cant test extra supplies effects.

• PtilouiPtiloui Posts: 308
    edited October 10

Extra supplies should decrease the CD of her Bionic Pulse, while Recharge should decrease the CD of the Air Shield.

edited October 11

Recharge decreases all cd duration including bionic glove. Knowing that the sky shield gives xp support, extra supplies should works on it too.
    So basically, extra supplies reduces all guardian cd like recharge does but by 20%, not only 15%...
    I don’t see the point in this.

• l2cl2c Posts: 74

Think Recharge applies to all abilities (so lower %), while Extra is support abilities only (so higher %). Does she have any non-support abilities tho?

• PtilouiPtiloui Posts: 308

@l2c said:
    Think Recharge applies to all abilities (so lower %), while Extra is support abilities only (so higher %). Does she have any non-support abilities tho?

And need to know too if they are additive or multiplicative.
    Like oyu end up having a 30% CD reduction or first 20%, then 10% of the resulting CD.

@l2c said:

No she has not. That's why i say recharge is useless compare to extra supplies for her.

• JJMAJRJJMAJR Posts: 1,084
    edited October 13

I wouldn't be so fast as to classify the shield as a support ability. If anything it's an engineer ability in my opinion, but that's offset by the fact that Guardian's revive ability makes her quite easily a medic.

I'd probably attach Lock-On and Steady to Guardian over Extra Supplies.

• Supplies is fixed now! I have not confirmed it as on vacation but It sure is about time they fixed it. Guardian should not have been released with several broken perks and line of sight bug on bionic pulse. Glad they now finally realize this and have a longer timeline for hunter. They should follow Blizzards R&D schedule. If it aint ready we dont release it! Its better to release a merc/map ect a few weeks late rather than it have crippling bugs you are fully aware of. Hope they figure this out for future mercs and put them on a 8 week release time frame instead of 6. Hunter it sounds like will actually be closer to 12 weeks. Which is fine to release 4 new mercs a year until they get the game in good working order. Then as they have resources and players release content sooner but only when its ready.