Planned Forum Maintenance - 24th May 2018

We will be doing maintenance on 24th May 2018. The forums will be read-only until the maintenance is finished.

Are PDP Snipers just as hard to counter as bolt action ones?

Asking this, because I really haven't encountered god like PDP snipers. Can anyone confirm whether they're just as unstoppable as the ones using Felix an MoA?

Dirty Bomb = Lawbreakers 2.0 Electric Boogaloo

Comments

• @TheStrangerous said:
    Asking this, because I really haven't encountered god like PDP snipers. Can anyone confirm whether they're just as unstoppable as the ones using Felix an MoA?

MoA is worse imo

at least with PDP theres a room for error

Hammock - Oh the Bliss (Reinterpretation) | Far Cry 5

• watsyurdealwatsyurdeal Posts: 4,813

The only thing with the Snipers is the aim punch is so poorly implemented, that is the only reason it exists, to force the Sniper to retreat under suppressing fire.

But as it is, it affects hipfire unfairly, while not affecting Snipers AT ALL.

So hey, I have a small guide here you may like, go ahead, read it, you know you want to.

ダーティーボムは非常に良いですが、あなたは非常に悪いです
  • BryckoBrycko Posts: 223

Ohhhhhh they exist. PDP can be an absolutely terrifying weapon in the right hands. PDP is also VERY forgiving if you miss a shot, whereas Felix by comparison is really punishing with that absurd recoil.

• LifeupOmegaLifeupOmega Posts: 2,071

Imagine thinking that you're only cancer if you use the auto sniper and not just all of them. :D

Reminder that it's always okay to vote kick a sniper, no matter how well they're doing.